California Governor Jerry Brown’s Pardons To Hundreds Of Illegal Aliens Is Illegal
California Governor Jerry Brown has issued pardons for hundreds of people in his state who are there illegally, most with criminal backgrounds, in an attempt to show the Trump Administration in particular, that all illegals are welcome there.
The only problem with Brown’s pardons is they are themselves illegal.
Any governor of a state does not have the authority to pardon anyone who has committed a Federal crime.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
In this case, Brown’s pardons are nothing more than useless symbolic gestures that mean absolutely nothing to the Federal government.
Thus, the individuals who have been pardoned by Brown still face the same consequences of being rounded up, detained, and eventually deported as they did before by Federal agencies.
Since Brown declared his state a Sanctuary State for illegals and state law enforcement from state police to local law enforcement agencies have a hands-off policy of checking anyone’s immigration status, the situation for anyone here illegally, basically has not changed.
As with everything else Brown has done since Donald Trump became president, from acting on his own to commit to the Paris Climate Agreement to wanting California to secede from the Union, the pardoning of illegal immigrants is only the latest in a long list of measures that are absolutely not achievable, simply because they are against Federal law.