California: Teen Uses Snapchat to Save Herself After Being Kidnapped & Raped By 3 Latinos
No word on whether these men were actually legal or not, as usual, but if nothing else it is another reason to build the wall.
Those that come from South of our border come from a violent culture and they are bringing that culture with them.
We have enough bad guys already in America.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
We don’t need more.
Incredibly this teenage girl had the presence of mind to save herself from these monsters.
SAN JOSE, Calif. – A 14-year-old girl who had been drugged, kidnapped and sexually assaulted used Snapchat to tell her friends that she was being held against her will and her high-tech actions led to her safe release, San Jose police said.
The girl “Snapchatted” her friends on Tuesday morning to say she had been taken by three men and did not know where she was, according to Sgt. Enrique Garcia.
Her friends then used Snapchat’s location service to figure out that she was that she was at the E-Z 8 Motel at 1550 N. First St. in San Jose and called 911.
Police arrived about 11 a.m. and saw Thomas Vasquez exit a motel room and found the teen inside. Vasquez was arrested on kidnapping, false imprisonment and rape by intoxication charges.
Detectives said they later learned that Vasquez met the girl in Capitola earlier that day, and gave her drugs. She was knocked out. Vasquez called two others — Antonio Quirino Salvador and Hediberto Gonzalez Avarenga — for help.
The three put the girl in their car, police said. Vasquez sexually assaulted her in the car, and then the three of them drove to the motel where Vasquez sexually assaulted her again, police said.
Police took Salvador and Avarenga into custody on Wednesday on kidnapping and conspiracy charges.
Anyone with information about this case or similar incidents involving these suspects is asked to contact Detective Anthony Barajas of the San Jose Police Department’s Sexual Assault Investigations Unit at 408-277-4102.
I get tired of the term “sexually assaulted” don’t you?
The girl was raped.
Again, California continues to be victimized by lax border policies while Golden State politicians attempt to keep filling America with illegals.
- California Justice: Court Overturns Conviction of Illegal Who Shot Kate Steinle
- Gov. Gavin Newsom commits financial suicide for California by expanding taxpayer-funded health care coverage to illegal immigrants
- 2 Illegal Alien Killers In California In 1 Month Protected By Sanctuary State
- California: First Illegal Alien Appointed To State Post
- Why Do Liberals Protect Criminal Aliens?
- Millions of Your Tax $$$ Being Spent to Provide Special Care For Delinquent, Gangbanger & Pregnant Illegal Alien Minors
California is not alone in its push to roll out the red carpet for illegals, but it certainly is at the forefront.
Thank God this young woman was able to keep semi-calm and save herself.
Many victims are never heard from again and written off as runaways or unsolved crimes.
Stop the liberal open-border BS and let’s get tough on criminals.
We don’t need to keep adding to the pool of bad guys.
Things are spiraling out of control and it’s not just California — it’s everywhere!
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison