Wisconsin: Child Grooming Gang Composed Of Illegals Busted
Here’s just another friendly reminder to build the wall.
This is the latest example of bad guys with bad intentions entering America.
Authorities have arrested 6 men in Wisconsin in connection with child grooming activities.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
From Albion Times:
MANCHESTER, WI (Channel 3000) – The Green Lake County Sheriff’s Office has arrested six people in connection with a sex trafficking case, according to a news release.
Law enforcement officials said they received a 911 call Nov. 28 from a juvenile on the run. According to police, she had escaped from a residence where she was being sex trafficked. Police said she was able to provide information that allowed police to start an investigation.
Police executed a search warrant on Nov. 29 at W2964 County Line Road in Manchester, Wisconsin, where they seized multiple items of evidence believed to be connected to the assault of the juvenile. The warrant also led to the arrest of six people who all lived in the home.
Thirty-three-year-old Esler Hugo Rivera, 28-year-old Rolando Corado Gonzalez, 40-year-old Avelino Sarceno-Sarceno, 37-year-old Ember Rivera, 28-year-old Noe Bautista-Martinez and 31-year-old Evis Amabilio Garcia-Rivera were all arrested on suspicion of second-degree sexual assault.
Amabilio Garcia-Rivera is suspected of trafficking the juvenile, the release said. Police believe all of the suspects are undocumented immigrants from Guatemala. According to the release, the suspects have made court appearances and are being held at the Green Lake County Correctional Facility on cash bonds varying from $20,000 to $50,000.
The incident is currently under investigation by the Green Lake County Sheriff’s Office and the Wisconsin Department of Justice’s Division of Criminal Investigations.
The Albion Times is a UK website.
Once again our national networks have failed to pick up an important story because it doesn’t fit the anti-Trump narrative. (Some of the blogs, right-wing sites and independents did pick up the story.)
Sex trafficking is real and it is here in America.
- Illegal aliens from Guatemala caught in child sex trafficking operation in Wisconsin
- Illegal Alien Allegedly Operated Sex Trafficking Business in South Carolina
- It Took a Billionaire Pedophile to Die in Jail for Media to Finally Report On Elite Child Sex Trafficking
- Arkancide? Murder of Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith linked to Epstein pedophilia and sex trafficking scandal
- Harvey Weinstein’s Attorney, Alan Dershowitz, Accused of Sex Trafficking Kids for Jeffery Epstein
Again, we have enough bad people in America already.
Is it too much to ask that we build the wall and slow the immigration crisis so that we can vet those who enter?
Some bad guys will make it through either way, but we would certainly catch more of them with a stricter process that was backed by a better border barrier.
Build the wall!
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison