Congressman Ted Lieu: “More Than Enough” Evidence To Draft Articles Of Impeachment – Fails To Provide Any
I have been clear that not just President Trump, but virtually every recent president over the past several decades has committed impeachable offenses. I’m not convinced though that this latest Ukraine thing that is being pushed is an impeachable offense, though there may be things we don’t know yet, I’m just not convinced of it. On Friday, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) claimed that there was “more than enough” evidence to draft articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump. Yet, he failed to provide just one shred of evidence of his claims.
“Impeachment is one of the greatest powers of Congress,” Lieu told the least trusted name in news, CNN. “It should always be our last option, reserved only for those instances until we can’t wait until the next election. We’re at one of those times because the president continues to solicit foreign powers to interfere in our electoral politics.
“The evidence that has already come out, there is more than enough to draft articles of impeachment right now,” he added.
- A Family Affair: Nancy Pelosi’s Son, Paul Pelosi Jr., Now Center Of Ukraine Controversy
- Donations To Clinton Foundation From Ukraine More Than Any Other Foreign Country
- Biden Outed Obama As Source Of Ukraine Quid Pro Quo – Here’s The Evidence (Video)
- Rush Limbaugh: Stooge John “Brennan Went to Ukraine with Fake Passport” to Collect Dirt on Trump
“The president might want to watch the video of his remarks yesterday on the South Lawn,” he added. “I served in active duty in the military because I believe America is an exceptional country, and we are all Americans. The American president should never, ever solicit a foreign government to target a political rival. That is un-American, it’s wrong, and it’s abuse of power.”
Yet, Lieu was silent when the usurper Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah actually targeted a political rival and violate the law in the process.
“This was a months-long concerted campaign orchestrated to get Ukraine to target an American citizen for political purposes,” Rep. @tedlieu says about texts between US diplomats and Ukraine that show how an investigation was linked to meeting Pres. Trump. https://t.co/pNoMsUISYP pic.twitter.com/OySWFonyfL
— CNN Newsroom (@CNNnewsroom) October 4, 2019
The transcript indicates that Trump simply asked for the Ukranian president to look into matters of corruption. He didn’t extort Ukraine to fire a prosecutor to get unconstitutional American taxpayer money. That was Obama’s Vice President Joe Biden.
So, while Lieu may have served in the military, all of his views seem to be unAmerican, not just this one.
- Former Ukraine PM Mykola Azarov: Hunter Biden Must Be Investigated
- Government Watchdog Goes After State Department In Lawsuit Over Biden-Ukraine Prosecutor Firing
- George Soros Funded Ukraine Whistleblower ‘This Was a Set-Up’ (Video)
- No Quid Pro Quo: Ukraine Found Out About $400 Billion Withholding 1 Month After Trump Call
To declare the Constitution gives Congress power to impeach is a fact in evidence. To declare one’s military history is a fact in evidence.
However, neither of those things is “evidence” enough to draft articles of impeachment.
Lieu is playing poker, but his poker face is transparent on this one just like everyone else pushing impeachment at this point. While there are many things that are questionable about Trump’s agenda as being “America First,” you can bet on this: Lieu and the other minions do not have Americans’ interests at heart and they are pushing an anti-American coup.
By the way, when even former congressman Ron Paul writes that it’s a coup, you can bet it’s a coup, not impeachment.
- Impeachment…or CIA Coup?
- $29,000,000 Plus Tied The Clintons To Ukraine
- President Trump Demanded Answers From Ukraine President On Biden & Son’s Corruption, Bilking Millions In Ukraine
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media