Control Agenda Advances: Federal Reserve Is Pushing Hard For A Digital Dollar
The agenda of complete control over humanity is being pushed forward by the United States’ central bank, the Federal Reserve. The Fed is actively pushing hard to get a digital dollar out there, so every single transaction can be tracked, traced, taxed, and shut off when they decide.
If we, as human beings, allow this to be our future, we deserve to be the slaves they see us as. A fully centralized and controlled currency system will be a means to further enslave the population making it almost impossible to dissent or break free, ever.
According to Pymnts, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that the Fed’s project of totalitarian slavery has merit because it could benefit unbanked and underbanked Americans. A Fedcoin or equivalent has the potential to sidestep the middleman between commercial banks or credit card networks. Because settlement would be in near-real-time, chances for fraud would be reduced. Yellen said at a recent conference that a digital currency launched by the Fed and tied to the blockchain could result in payments that are faster, safer, and less expensive.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
This will all be dependent on your servitude to the masters. If you step out of line, you won’t have access to your digital wallet in this controlled and centralized system that they want. If you want your universal basic income pittance, you will have to get the experimental gene therapy “vaccine.” If you want to buy or sell, you will submit to the beast system and accept the digital dollar.
Have we learned nothing from the last century of central banking in the United States? Apparently not. Centralizing control over the currency into the hands of the few will enslave the masses to them. We’ve already been through this. We should step away from centralization, not forward into its traps.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo