Democrats Message On MS-13 Animals – They’re Not So Bad
The evidence that the Democrat Party is collapsing is all around us.
It is self-evident. In 2016 the GOP was at its strongest since the end of the Civil War, when the Democrats were relegated to second-class status as the losers of that terrible war. The GOP held more Governors Mansions, more Statehouses, and more seats than they had in over 100 years! Meanwhile, the Democrat Party was having trouble fundraising, and while the Democrats may have half of the nations votes, the vast majority of those voters live in a few dozens metropolitan areas along our coastlines.
All of this was bad news for the Democrat Party. However, they were just signs pointing to the troubles of the party… Now we have proof that the Democrat Party has lost its ever-loving mind and is officially finished.
How about the fact that the Party just spent a couple of weeks attempting to defend the most violent and dangerous street gang in the world today? Why would the Democrats spend so much time defending the murderous thugs of MS-13? For one reason, politics.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The Democrats have humanized them, have coddled them, and have become the defacto party of MS-13… all because they hate Donald Trump. It’s sheer madness.
Thankfully, the American people are paying attention and they will force the Democrat Party to regret their decision give aid and comfort to such an evil organization as MS-13.
Democrats' Midterm Message? MS-13 killers aren’t so bad…
Posted by GOP on Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Onan Coca.