Disney Will Pay You To Kill Your Baby, Instead of Having Her
This is what Disney’s idea of ‘family-friendly’ is.
Disney, Netflix, Paramount, Comcast, Warner Bros. Discovery, Sony, Meta and several major media and entertainment companies said they will cover travel costs for employees seeking abortions after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
In the wake of the ruling, Disney reached out to employees on Friday to stress that they recognize the “impact” of the Supreme Court’s decision and “remain committed to providing comprehensive access to quality and affordable care” for all Disney employees and their families, which includes family planning and reproductive care, “no matter where they live,” an internal source told Variety.
Just not parental leave.
Devon Richey, a Texas-based viewer-experience agent with Hulu, the streaming service owned by Walt Disney Co. , said parental leave has been on his mind as he and his wife weigh the costs of having a child. Hulu recently trimmed its fully paid parental-leave policy to eight weeks, down from 20. Depending on an employee’s individual circumstances, including the state in which they live and their eligibility for short-term disability benefits, workers can still get up to 24 weeks of leave to care for the arrival of a child in a 12-month period, according to company policy.
With less paid paternity leave offered now, Mr. Richey said the couple would need to begin paying for full-time child care sooner.
“If my job is cutting back on my parental leave, how am I going to afford child care if I don’t get paid more?” he said.
Disney’s Hulu, like a lot of woke corps, will happily pay for employees to kill their babies rather than have them. This isn’t just ideology, it’s profitability. Childless employees have more time to put in at work making their woke programming happen.
There’s an explicitly molochian bargain here.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield