DNC Group Caught on Video Teaching Illegals How to Vote
Is this how Democrats plan to swing the election in 2020?
Good luck with that. It didn’t work in 2016 and probably won’t in 2020.
Americans are overwhelmingly for Trump’s reelection.
“After asking the organization’s co-founder, Richard Gooding, about how to vote as non-citizens, asking if they ‘support illegals,’ the staffer told an undercover journalist how they could sneak around voter laws and vote as non-citizens in federal elections!”
Watch what happens after the “camera turns off” below.
Is this how liberals will swing the election in their favor in 2020? This video is from the swing state of Arizona, which could decide the next election! Listen to Joe Basrawi’s thoughts about the video and it’s significance to the 2020 election below.
— Joe Basrawi (@JoeBasrawi) January 24, 2020
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why Democrats favor mass immigration and oppose Trump’s wall.
More immigrants = More Democrat Votes
- Barack Obama became President With Illegal Votes, Claims Study
- Here’s How Republicans Can Counter the Illegals, Criminals and Dead People that Vote Democrat
- Democrats Vote To Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote
- Texas Secretary of State — 58,000 ILLEGALS Have Recently Voted in Texas Elections
- San Francisco Gives Illegal Aliens The Right To Vote
- Judicial Watch President: Over 1 Million Illegals Voted For Hillary
If you take out all of the dead and illegal voters, Donald Trump won by an absolute landslide in 2016.
In 2020 it looks like it will be a landslide even with the illegals and dead people voting.
Forget all of the fake news polls and watch the attendance at Trump Rallies.
America is at least 60% pro-Trump right now.
Things can change, of course, but it is my contention that if you only count eligible voters, Trump might even win states that ALWAYS go to Democrats.
Unfortunately, we will have illegals and dead people voting again in 2020.
We always do.
We will seek to keep exposing them to minimize their effect as much as possible.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison