Economists: Don’t Credit Obama For Roaring Economy – Credit Trump
The economy continues to chug along, even as President Trump continues to get hammered in the media for his latest comments or behavior.
While the media has mostly ignored the economic boom of 2017-2018, former President Obama hasn’t. He’s inserted himself into the narrative in an effort to take credit for the un-stagnating of the economy. The only problem with his bit of self-adulation is that he’s completely wrong to credit himself.
In fact, it was President Obama and the Democrat policies of the last decade that left our economy so stagnant and seemingly at a loss to develop any momentum. While the former president believes that it was his policies that created our current economic fortunes, the truth is that the good times would have started MUCH SOONER if Obama’s policies would have been repealed and thrown away years ago.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
But don’t take my word for it, listen to the cadre of economists that were recently polled by Wall Street Journal.
The Wall Street Journal asked 68 business, financial and academic economists who was responsible for the strengthening of the economy, and most “suggested Mr. Trump’s election deserves at least some credit” for the upturn.
A majority said the president had been “somewhat” or “strongly” positive for job creation, gross domestic product growth and the rising stock market.
The pros cite the White House’s push for lighter regulation and the recent tax bill as critical to a pro-growth environment; more than 90 percent of the group thought the tax bill would boost GDP expansion over the next two years.
The Daily Wire has some of the most important findings from the report:
- Most of the economists said Trump was “‘somewhat’ or ‘strongly’ positive for job creation, gross domestic product growth and the rising stock market.”
- The experts said Trump’s decision to cut regulations and cut taxes were a major factor.
- The group gave Obama “neutral-to-negative for GDP growth and negative for long-term growth,” while scoring Trump as “neutral to positive for long-term gains.”
- The group of economists said Trump scores higher than Obama because business confidence is higher and business investments are increasing under Trump.
Once again the evidence clearly shows that optimistic, conservative fiscal policies promote growth and prosperity – while regressive liberal economic policies create hopelessness and despair. Leftists say work hard and give us your money because we know how to use it better than you do. Conservatives say work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor, and in so doing you will help promote a healthy economy twice over. First, with your labor but then with your spending. Letting people keep more of their own money always promotes growth, prosperity, and a brighter future.
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Onan Coca.