Explosive Report: Flynn Prepared To TESTIFY Against President Trump And Russia Ties In Exchange For Immunity
President Donald Trump’s former National Security Advisor, Retired Lt. General Michael Flynn, who resigned amid claims of direct ties to Russia, is reportedly preparing to flip against the White House.
According to The Wall Street Journal, Flynn has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Congressional officials that he is willing to cooperate with the Russia investigation in exchange for immunity from prosecution.
BREAKING: Ousted Natl Security Adviser Michael Flynn has told Senate Intel Cmte he will testify in Russia probe in exchange for immunity.
— Peter Alexander (@PeterAlexander) March 30, 2017
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The Huffington Post Reports:
According to the report, Flynn made the offer to the FBI, the House intelligence committee and the Senate intelligence committee. All three entities are currently investigating whether Trump’s associates had contact with Russian officials during the 2016 presidential campaign. According to the Wall Street Journal, none of them have yet accepted Flynn’s offer.
In February Catherine Austin Fitts warned that the Deep State is taking out Trump’s lieutenants following Flynn’s resignation. It appears they are now setting their sights on the primary target, the President himself.
If the news from deep state media this evening is true, whatever information Flynn intends to share could be damaging to Trump, especially considering that Flynn is asking for immunity from prosecution.
Recent intelligence reports suggest that there is no evidence Trump or his surrogates acted inappropriately or illegally with respect to any “Russian connections” that may exist, and Flynn may have requested immunity only to sidestep potential criminal charges that could result from his own past activities.
Further, and probably more likely, is that the mainstream is blowing yet another non-story out of proportion, as was the case just two weeks ago when MSNBC host Rachel Maddow sensationally claimed to have acquired Donald Trump’s tax returns. It turned out that her big scoop was a total disaster, as no new information had been presented.
Article reposted with permission from SHTF Plan