Facing Off With Tyranny: Robert Kennedy Jr. Acting Just Like His Father (Video)
“What we have lost in 20 months and it’s not over.”
I have to tell you, friends, that after watching documentary after documentary and reading book after book, the one I have to say that is one of my favorites is that of Robert Kennedy.
Bobby was moral. He was inspirational and, most of all, courageous (Proverbs 28:1). Of course, we all know that on June 6, 1968, Robert Kennedy was struck down by a cowardly assassin’s bullet.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Over the last couple of years, I have noticed that his son Robert Kennedy Jr. not only looks a lot like his father but I can see also acts a lot like him as well (Proverbs 22:6); in other words, we can see that the apple does not fall from the tree, and in this case, this is good for all that are in the same fight against the modern day tyrants.
Most recently, Bobby Kennedy was in Italy reminding the people of the tyrannies that have taken place behind this narrated “invisible enemy.” Bobby not only names the rights that have been stripped from the people but also reminds all of us that tyrants will never give us our rights back unless we make them (Psalm 94:16)! Enjoy.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean