Fed Chief’s Ridiculous Claim: Spying On All Bank Accounts Over $600 Is Way To Hold Billionaires Accountable (Video)
Understand that this is coming from woman who heads a central bank that prints money out of thin air and charges exorbitant interest for printing that fiat paper, which is unconstitutional, and actually wants us to believe it will hold its value. Yet, Federal Reserve chief Janet Yellen made the most ridiculous claim Tuesday that spying on all Americans’ bank accounts over $600 is a way to hold billionaires accountable. I’m not kidding.
- The Biggest Federal Reserve Scandal
- The Crooks Running The Federal Reserve Have Been Getting High On Their Own Supply
- More Cowbell! Federal Reserve Officials Decide That More Inflation Is The Answer
- Control Agenda Advances: Federal Reserve Is Pushing Hard For A Digital Dollar
Since when did we authorize the US government to spy on our bank accounts? Isn’t the Fourth Amendment there to make sure we are secure in our “persons, houses, papers, and effects” and specifically against unreasonable searches? Yes, it sure is and anyone pushing this idea of the Internal Revenue Service spying on our bank accounts is acting in as much a criminal fashion as Yellen and the IRS.
Here’s what she told CBS.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
CBS tweeted this laughable claim.
“There’s a lot of tax fraud and cheating that’s going on.” Treasury @SecYellen tells @NorahODonnell the proposed $600 IRS reporting requirement for banks is “absolutely not” a way for the government to peek into American’s pocketbooks but to hold billionaires accountable. pic.twitter.com/M3VKOhdtSu
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) October 12, 2021
Really? I didn’t know billionaires deposited or moved only $600 at a time. Furthermore, the real cheaters are people like Janet Yellen and those in the DC organized crime syndicate.
Keep in mind this is not about any of what she is saying, it’s about bleeding Americans dry of their livelihoods.
She is the same woman who is actively overseeing the largest wealth transfer from the middle class to the billionaire class in history!
Chris Menahan has the right perspective on this.
If you want to hold billionaires accountable, why don’t you tell your friends at the Fed to stop giving them trillions of dollars and zero interest rates?
The Federal Reserve literally partnered with Larry Fink at BlackRock last year to keep billionaires from losing any money while the economy ground to a halt as a result of covid lockdowns.
- Monetary Mayhem: The Federal Reserve & Crypto Vs Gold & Silver With Franklin Sanders
- The Curses: The Federal Reserve, Debt & Usury – We’re Doing It To Ourselves
- Federal Reserve Banking Terrorist: We Need Another Lockdown To “Save” The Economy
- Dr. Thomas DiLorenzo: From Hamilton’s Curse To Lincoln’s Tyranny To The Federal Reserve Of Today
The greatest financial crime being committed right now is Larry Fink at BlackRock and Stephen Schwarzman at Blackstone buying up single-family homes and driving up their prices with cheap money from the Fed as an inflation hedge in preparation for an economic collapse.
In related news, Boston Federal Reserve President Eric Rosengren and Dallas Fed president Robert Kaplan just stepped down amid accusations they engaged in insider trading and used their positions to make millions for themselves.
Why don’t you hold them criminally accountable? Why are they above the law?
If this were a random nobody, he’d be charged with insider trading & likely imprisoned. Instead he retires comfortably w/ all the wealth he unfainfully amassed. https://t.co/pgnIOxDbkq
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 27, 2021
Yellen probably wants this info so she can hand it over to Jonathan Greenblatt at the Anti-Defamation League like we’ve seen with PayPal.
We’re excited to announce a new partnership with @PayPal to fight extremism and hate.
We’ve launched a research effort to understand how extremists leverage financial platforms to fund criminal activity. To read more: https://t.co/1iQVHVWBpV pic.twitter.com/1LgISDPsos
— ADL (@ADL) July 26, 2021
The regime is cracking down on domestic dissent (which they call “domestic terrorism”) and they want to not only send the FBI after Sally Soccer Mom for speaking out against anti-white critical race theory at her local school board meeting but dig deep into her bank account history to find any excuse they can to have her arrested.
- Why The Federal Reserve Chose Trump Over Hillary In 2016
- Financial Takeover & Your Bank Account – BlackRock, Envestnet/Yodlee, & The Federal Reserve (Video)
- TAKE ACTION: Financial Takeover & Your Bank Account – BlackRock, Envestnet/Yodlee, & The Federal Reserve
- To Save Stock Market, Federal Reserve Threatens Destruction Of Trillions In Middle-Class Retirement
Personally, I sort of wish we would all go pull our money out of the banks, buy real constitutional money like gold and silver and eliminate the Federal Reserve and while we’re at it, let’s just throw on the discussion of dissolving the current DC crime syndicate and start all over, but first, let’s bring justice on every single person who has had anything to do with this corrupt banking system.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media