Feds: Ex-Cop That Allegedly Attacked Jeffrey Epstein Killed Man With A Zip Tie Around His Neck
At the end of July, we heard about former Briarcliff Manor Officer Nicholas Tartaglione. He was mentioned as a possible suspect that attacked Jeffrey Epstein at the same time of an alleged suicide attempt. Federal authorities are now alleging that one of the men that Tartaglione murdered a man with a zip tie around his throat.
Court documents indicate the former cellmate of the billionaire pedophile was arrested in December 2016 for murdering four men.
One of the men he killed was named Martin Luna.
Tartaglione was accused of stealing drug money from Luna.
However, police were never able to determine exactly how Tartaglione killed Luna.
- CIA, Mossad & “Epstein Network”: The Jeffrey Epstein Case Was About A Lot More Than Just Underage Girls
- Jeffrey Epstein’s “Suicide” Co-Conspirators: Investigative Journalists Point Out How The “Conspiracy Theorists” Are Being Proven Right (Video)
- Doctors & Attorney Agree On Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Homicide “More Likely”
- Former MCC Inmate: “No Way Jeffrey Epstein Could Have Killed Himself”
However, authorities have revealed how they believe the murder of Luna, along with the other three men went down.
The New York Post reports:
According to the feds, Tartaglione had lured Luna and two of his relatives and a friend to a local lounge, where the former cop and some accomplices pounced.
The new Manhattan federal-court filing now says Tartaglione “then hi
t Luna repeatedly and eventually put a plastic zip tie around Luna’s neck and pulled it tight, choking Luna, and ultimately killing him.”
The other three men with Luna were shot in the head, authorities have said.
Meanwhile, Tartaglione remains in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan awaiting trial.
- Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Facts About Epstein’s Cellmate Need To Be Looked At – Homicide Versus Suicide
- Epstein’s Former Cellmate’s Request For Transfer Rejected After He’s Threatened With A “Price To Pay” If He Speaks About Epstein’s “Suicide”
Tartaglione has denied any involvement in assaulting Epstein, and he was moved out of Epstein’s cell prior to his alleged “suicide,” which is highly questionable.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media