Fired Muslim Doctor Lara Kollab Discussed Destroying People’s Immune Systems While Studying Medicine
After Canary Mission’s original report on Lara Kollab, the Muslim doctor who talked about giving Jews the wrong medicine, went viral, she issued the expected apology, claiming that she had been immature and apologizing for all the pain she had caused.
The issue isn’t whether she caused people emotional pain, but that someone trying to be a doctor was discussing poisoning a particular ethnic group with the wrong medicines.
This is a compelling reason to make sure that she never has a position where she’s able to work with anything more advanced than frogs.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
And, Canary Mission has also dug up more social media from Kollab. And while she’s claimed that her hate predated her pursuit of medicine this murderous thought not only dates back to a medical exam, but was part of her notes.
On May 4, 2013, Kollab tweeted: “Studying for my med micro final, came across this. Clearly, I pay attention in class and write very useful notes.”
The tweet featured a handwritten note that read:
“People who support Israel should have their immune cells killed so they can see how it feels to not be able to defend yourself from foreign invaders.”
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield