Former Clinton-DNC Lawyer Charged With Lying To FBI In Russia Probe
Finally! After all this time, someone has been charged rightly in the Russia probe. An attorney with ties to the Democratic National Committee and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has been charged with lying to the FBI.
- Mueller’s Report Ends ‘WitchHunt’ – The Real Story Is What’s About To Unfold
- If FBI Officials Were Truly Concerned About Russians, Why Didn’t They Alert The Trump Campaign And Wire Them Up?
- Psychopolitical Dupes: A Congress Compromised and The Real Russian Collusion
- Why Are We Not Referring To MainStream Media & Democrats As “Conspiracy Theorists” Now? The Truth About “Russian Collusion”
The Washington Times reports:
A federal grand jury returned a single felony count of making a false statement to the FBI against Michael Sussmann, a Washington attorney.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Special prosecutor John Durham alleges that Mr. Sussmann lied to FBI General Counsel James Baker during a September 2016 meeting.
The indictment said Mr. Sussmann falsely claimed he was not representing a client when he peddled allegations to the FBI that the Trump Organization was secretly communicating with Russia‘s Alfa Bank.
Prosecutors said Mr. Sussmann in fact represented Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and an unnamed tech executive when he spoke with the FBI.
Mr. Sussmann‘s attorneys said their client never made such a statement. They also said there was no evidence the alleged false statement affected the FBI‘s handling of the Russia collusion probe.
“Mr. Sussmann has committed no crime,” they said in a statement.
Mr. Sussmann, a partner at the Perkins Coie law firm, represented the DNC when Russia hacked its servers in 2016.
Perkins Coie also has ties to Fusion GPS, which hired British ex-spy Christopher Steele, who compiled a dossier of salacious, unverified allegations about former President Donald Trump and Russia.
During the meeting with Mr. Baker, Mr. Sussmann relayed data and analysis from a cybersecurity researcher who claimed that odd internet data was evidence of secret communications between the Trump Organization and Alfa, according to the indictment.
Mr. Baker told investigators he recalled Mr. Sussmann telling him that the meeting was not on the behalf of a client. Mr. Sussmann later testified to Congress in December 2017 that he met with the FBI on behalf of the cybersecurity expert.
Apparently, the statute of limitations was about to run out and Durham decided to charge Mr. Sussmann before that time was up which would expire this weekend.
- It was the Clintons Who Colluded with Russia!
- The REAL Russian Democrat Connection!
- Source Of Steele Dossier That Launched Russia Collusion Hoax Was Deemed ‘NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT,’ Subject Of 2009 FBI Counter-Intel Probe
- Many Are Calling For The Media To Be Held Legally Accountable For Relentlessly Lying To The American People About Russian Collusion
It really is a shame that those who were in bed with Russia are not the ones being charged with treason against the united States; people like Hillary Clinton, Robert Mueller and the usurper, Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah.
Anyone wonder why that is? Is it really because they don’t have any evidence? I think not.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media