“Freedom Fighter” Marjorie Taylor Green Exposed Again, & Again, & Again
“They know how to lie better than most know how to tell the truth.”
If there is one thing that politicians like to do is say one thing and do the other (Matthew23:3).
They pretend to fight against the very thing that they are guilty of doing. What’s worse is that they are fleecing those who are not paying attention to their scheming, and there is a long list of those doing just that.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Business Insider reported: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene owns stock in Walt Disney, which she says is ‘pro-child predator’
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia has accused the Walt Disney Co. of sexualizing children.
- Greene also owns up to $45,000 worth of Disney stock.
Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene this week accused Walt Disney Co. of sexualizing children after the entertainment giant criticized a Florida education law that critics have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill — and vowed to fight against it.
“It’s hard to believe that Disney, Walt Disney, the Walt Disney Co., would be the very place that this is happening,” she said during an interview…
“This is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth, a place where innocence is celebrated. But it seems to be the place where innocence is actually under attack.”
Greene added: “Walt Disney — they need to pay a serious price for this.”
What Greene didn’t mention is that she is a Disney investor, according to personal financial disclosures filed with the Clerk of the House of Representatives.
Entering 2021, Greene owned between $1,001 and $15,000 in Walt Disney Co. stock, her most recent annual financial disclosure indicate.
Greene subsequently added Disney stock to her portfolio. She purchased shares valued at between $1,001 and $15,000 on August 31, 2021, and then more shares valued in the same range on November 15, 2021, congressional records show. By law, members of Congress are only required to disclose the value of their assets in broad ranges.”
This is also the same lying politician that has been found repeatedly doing the opposite of what she is claiming to be doing (Matthew 7:16).
Conclusion: The sooner that the American people figure out that these politicians are “actors,” the better off we will all be (Ephesians 4:14).
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean