Great Question, Dude, “Where are BLM & Black Panthers in Louisiana?” [video]
While Obama golfed and George Soros and his hired Black Lives Matter thugs are nowhere to be seen, only Donald Trump traveled to Louisiana in the immediate aftermath of the overwhelming floods. Everyone seemed to be besieged, but the black community was hit hard.
This man records a video of his neighborhood and asks, “where are the Black Lives Matter” people? Do our lives not matter? “I don’t see any Black Panthers here.”
Where was Obama? Playing golf. Where was Hillary? No one knows. She hasn’t even held a press conference in 264 days. Maybe it’s because she can’t even stand up on her own or speak a coherent sentence.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Only the police and Donald Trump seem to care. Trump just donated $100,000 to the flood victims.
Either way, this man’s questions remain unanswered.
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Bethany Blankley.