House Reps Demand DOJ Go After Critics Of Child Sexual Mutilation
“When popular accounts share unfounded and hurtful claims about these institutions.”
As we already saw with the school board protests and abortion clinics, letters like these are coordinated with Biden’s DOJ, which use pressure groups to create an artificial ‘push’ to get the DOJ to crack down on political opponents.
The political opponents of the moment are critics of sexually mutilating children in the name of identity politics.
Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Andre Carson and dozens of other Democrats sent the latest hate letter warning that “when popular accounts share unfounded and hurtful claims about these institutions, millions of followers are instigated to send hostile messages and threaten hospital staff” and “platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Shopify, and others have been slow to act to limit the spread of threats and harmful misinformation from these accounts”.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Big Tech platforms are overeager, if anything, to take down anything deemed hate speech.
What the House totalitarians are complaining about is that the political censorship isn’t comprehensive enough for their taste.
The letter asks the DOJ how it’s “coordinating with other agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services, to safeguard America from further threats against children’s hospitals or any institution targeted specifically due to associations, real or perceived, with LGBTQ+ individuals?”
The law against anyone making violent threats is clear enough. And these issues are taking place in super-blue areas with very woke local authorities. This is about broad national censorship of a debate about sexually mutilating children that is now gaining steam.
Asking the DOJ to address speech is a First Amendment violation. A violation that has become all too routine.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield