More Huma Abedin Emails Reveal More Than 2 Dozen Previously Undisclosed Clinton Emails Containing Classified Info
Yesterday, I reported on Hillary Clinton‘s former deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, and how two of her family members were indicted by a federal grand jury for conspiracy, wire fraud, and securities fraud. Today, Huma is making news as government watchdog Judicial Watch released 884 pages of State Department documents on Tuesday, which reveal 29 previously undisclosed emails between Abedin and Hillary Clinton containing classified information.
According to Judicial Watch, the records were obtained by the State Department via the non-state.gov email accounts of Huma Abedin. The sad part in all of this is that Judicial Watch submitted a Freedom of Information Act request in March of 2015 followed by a court order due to a lawsuit against the State Department on May 5, 2015. So, it took over two full years to obtain the records!
So far, this brings the total of emails that Clinton did not turn over to the State Department to 317.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
“These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department,” writes Judicial Watch.
The emails were sent through the clintonemail.com account.
- In a December 21, 2009, email, Clinton top national security and foreign policy staffer Jake Sullivan forwarded an email to Clinton’s unsecured email account containing classified information heavily redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D) – “Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy … Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Clinton then forwarded the email, concerning the climate change accord, from her unsecured email account to Abedin’s unsecured email account with the message, “Pls print.”
- And, on December 24, 2009, Clinton sent an unsecured email from [email protected] to then-Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Johnnie Carson. The classified email, asking Carson to “Pls review the memcon of my call w [French] FM Kouchener [Redacted].” Information in this message was blacked out using FOIA exemptions B1.4(B) – “Foreign government information” and (D).
In addition to the above, on January 17, 2010 Bill Clinton’s aide, Justin Cooper, asked for a conference call with Sullivan and Abedine to talk about the earthquake in Haiti, and there were also at least four instances where Clinton’s then -scheduler Lona Valmoro forwarded Clinton’s schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials.
“These new emails show Hillary Clinton is a serial violator of various laws concerning the handling of classified material,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The initial investigation into this criminal matter was compromised by Barack Obama’s corrupted FBI and Justice Department. This new information should spur new federal criminal investigations.”
At the end of April, Congress referred Hillary Clinton’s private email company, Platte River Networks to the DOJ for prosecution.
This is really just more condemning evidence against the corruption of Hillary Clinton and how she put her own gains above the security of the nation.
FBI director James Comey apparently did not do his job thoroughly and still came to the conclusion that she broke the law. Sadly, Comey would not request that she be indicted for her crimes. I think it is far beyond time for President Donald Trump to make good on his promise concerning bringing justice upon Hillary Clinton.