Hundreds Of Flights Canceled Due To Staffing Shortages
You see what happens when fascist corporations go along with tyrants and the people resist? This!
- You Have The Power To Stop The Tyranny: California School District Reverses Child Shot Mandate After Thousands Of Parents Refused To Comply
- As Mandates Rolled Out, Dozens Of Politicians Invested In Vax Companies, Directly Profiting From Their Own Policies
- Biden’s Lawless Vaccine Mandate Triggers a Winter of Lockdowns
- Pastor On Newsom’s New Lawless Mask Mandate: “I’m Going To Ignore Him”
Tyler Durden has the story.
Update (0937ET): As Christmas Eve morning progresses, air travel chaos across the US worsens.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
As of 0800 ET, CNN’s Pete Muntean said US airline carriers had canceled 450 flights due to staffing shortages linked to COVID-19 cases. He said 169 United Airlines Holdings Inc. and 127 Delta Air Lines Inc. flights were canceled.
The number of cancellations worldwide totaled 3,000, according to Flight Aware website. This is the latest blow to holiday travelers.
People are getting angry, venting their frustrations on social media.
@Delta how on earth can you cancel a flight on Dec 25 when people are trying to get home for Christmas??? How can you be so cruel inefficient and inconsiderate towards your frequent flyers??????? pic.twitter.com/4N1X8mW4hg
— BettyMarroquin2021 (@BMarroquin2021) December 24, 2021
Flight canceled, transferred to virgin with no availabile food on board, waited for 5 extra hours, now I’ve landed and no luggage??? Poor job @Delta
— Rachel Ruggles (@snugglesssss) December 24, 2021
So @Delta just delayed my flight by 4+ hours today.
Their iMessage says there is a 698 minute (11hr) wait to chat with a representative. . . Anyone know how to speak with them sooner, if I’m not at the airport yet?
— Darren (@DarrenNesbitt) December 24, 2021
Holiday travelers received a troubling last-minute message: major airlines are canceling flights on Christmas Eve due to staffing shortages linked to COVID-19 cases.
According to Bloomberg, at least 200 flights on Friday have been canceled by United Airlines Holdings Inc. and Delta Air Lines Inc.
“The nationwide spike in Omicron cases this week has had a direct impact on our flight crews and the people who run our operation,” a United memo said, which was obtained by CNN.
United is “notifying impacted customers in advance of them coming to the airport,” according to the memo. “We’re sorry for the disruption and are working hard to rebook as many people as possible and get them on their way for the holidays.”
- Prepare To Resist The Propaganda To Push Lockdowns & Mandates In The US
- EXCLUSIVE: Over 500 Vanguard Employees Stand Together For Medical Freedom Against Covid Mandates
- Corporate-Owned Mockingbird Media Silent As Mass Protests Erupt Worldwide Against Lockdowns & Mandates (Video)
- Florida: School Board Ends Mandate After Heroic 8-Year-Old Girl Suspended 36 Times For Refusing To Wear Mask (Video)
Delta said the same thing, a wave of cancellations is due to an outbreak of the Omicron variant.
“We apologize to our customers for the delay in their holiday travel plans,” Delta said in a statement. “Delta people are working hard to get them to where they need to be as quickly and as safely as possible on the next available flight.”
Flight cancellations due to staffing shortages have been nothing new for airlines in the last several months.
- “People Slept In Airports” – Spirit, American Cancel Hundreds of Flights Amid Staffing Shortage
- “Get Your Sh*t Together” – Angry American Airline Customers Hit With Travel Delays Due To Labor Shortage
- Southwest Blames Cancellations On Worker Shortage, Union Denies ‘Sick-Out’ Over Vaccine Mandate
As of Friday morning, up to 1,900 flights worldwide have been canceled, according to the Flight Aware website.
This is the latest blow for holiday travelers amid the spike in COVID cases.
More flight cancellations may be slated for this upcoming weekend. If so, there will be travel pains for thousands of people who will most likely vent their rage on social media.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media