You Have The Power To Stop The Tyranny: California School District Reverses Child Shot Mandate After Thousands Of Parents Refused To Comply
See? You have more power over the tyrants than you think when you band together and stop complying with their unlawful edicts! The latest example of this comes out of the state of California where a school backed down from their mandates for children to take the deadly, experimental COVID shot because thousands of parents stood together and refused to comply.
- Americans Must Stand Up And Say “I Will Not Comply” With Covid Mandates Right Now Or Face A Life Under Totalitarianism
- As Government Issues Terroristic Threats, Reuters Reports Half Of Paris Cafes & Bars Refuse To Comply With “Vaccine” Passport Scam
- Comply or Die: The Only Truly Compliant Person in a Police State Is a Dead One
- Moving The Goalposts: Even If You Get The COVID-19 Jab, Tyrants Demand You Still Comply With Unlawful Edicts
San Diego, CA — Forgoing any legal democratic processes, multiple school districts in California began mandating the COVID-19 vaccination for children earlier this year. Set to go into effect in January, any child, 16 and older, who did not get the jab, was banned from campus in all San Diego public schools.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
This authoritarian move caused a mass of backlash and thousands of children and parents refused to comply. The refusal to get vaccinated set the stage for a showdown that was to unfold on January 24 when the children would be kicked out of school for non compliance.
There will be no showdown, however, as a San Diego judge struck down the mandate this week, accurately pointing out that a school district has no authority to mandate medical procedures for children.
CBS 7 reports that Superior Court Judge John S. Meyer granted a writ of mandate for a lawsuit filed by the group “Let Them Choose,” which sought to keep the school district‘s COVID-19 vaccine mandate from going into effect by arguing it did not comply with state law.
Meyer noted in the ruling that the school district‘s COVID-19 vaccine mandate cannot move forward because it conflicts with state law, which says any decision to mandate vaccines must be made at the state level and must also include a “personal belief exemption” if the mandate is not imposed by the state Legislature.
San Diego Unified’s policy did not contain this exemption.
“SDUSD‘s Roadmap appears to be necessary and rational, and the district’s desire to protect its students from COVID-19 is commendable. Unfortunately, the field of school vaccine mandates has been fully occupied by the State, and the Roadmap directly conflicts with state law,” the judge wrote in a tentative ruling.
Naturally, the school district disagreed and claimed they have the right to dictate what children can and can’t be injected with. For now, however, their objection is meaningless and the children and parents who did not want to take the vaccination, will no longer be forced to do so.
“I am overjoyed. We knew that our legal argument was strong, and we brought this case on behalf of thousands of concerned parents and students and to hear the judge say no student should be coerced into getting this vaccine was just a wonderful thing to hear,” said Sharon McKeeman, founder of the group behind Let Them Choose.
As TFTP reported earlier this month, the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) — which is the second largest school district in the country — made a similar move and mandated shots for all children aged 12 and older.
Students were told they would be banned from campus on January 10, 2022 if they failed to comply and take the shot.
NBC4 spoke to an attorney who is following these cases, Jennifer Kennedy, who explained that school districts do not have the authority to mandate medical procedures. Just like the San Diego school district did not have the authority to mandate the jabs, the LAUSD did not have it either.
“These grotesque contests and displays of treatment and candy and gifts and favors, raffles and cash prizes inducing the kids to the vaccination…. Here is the problem, kids in California cannot consent to vaccination.”
She added, “The LAUSD does not have the power to add a vaccine to the California school schedule,” she said. “You couldn’t do it if you were a po-dunk school district and you can’t do it if you’re LAUSD, the second largest district in the nation. You don’t have that legal authority.”
Several parents of students filed lawsuits against the LAUSD over the mandate and thousands of children remained unvaccinated in LAUSD. This line in the sand forced the school district to postpone their mandate last week after a whopping 28,000 children refused the jab.
It is only through resistance that the change we seek will come. As history shows us, one cannot comply their way out of tyranny.
- Propaganda Alert! Mainstream Media Admits People Hospitalized With COVID-19 Obtained While Complying
- I Will Not Comply: How You Stand Up To Mandatory Mask Wearing Tyrants
- Tyranny Slayer & Basilico’s Owner Tony Roman: Don’t Give The Tyrants An Inch!
- No, Romans 13 Does Not Apply To COVID
It isn’t just happening in California though. It’s happening across the country. As The Wall Street Journal reported earlier:
Some of the largest U.S. hospital systems have dropped Covid-19 vaccine mandates for staff after a federal judge temporarily halted a Biden administration mandate that healthcare workers get the shots.
Hospital operators including HCA Healthcare Inc. and Tenet Healthcare Corp. as well as nonprofits AdventHealth and the Cleveland Clinic are dropping the mandates. Labor costs in the industry have soared, and hospitals struggled to retain enough nurses, technicians and even janitors to handle higher hospitalizations in recent months as the Delta variant raged. Vaccine mandates have been a factor constraining the supply of healthcare workers, according to hospital executives, public-health authorities and nursing groups.
In an article this week, the Wall Street Journal reports that vaccine mandates fueled this “mass exodus” of doctors, nurses, and other health care workers who all risked their lives during the pandemic without a vaccine, only to be fired after one became available and not taking it.
Now, the hospitals who fired them are asking them to return amid a rise in cases and a massive labor shortage.
According to the report more than 30 percent of all workers at over 2,000 hospitals across the country have been or were threatened of being forced out of their job for refusing the jab. Many of these people have superior immunity to covid-19 as they contracted it last year, however, because the government mandate ignores natural immunity they have been out of a job.
As the report from the WSJ illustrates, this now appears to be changing.
- Every Medical Professional & American Should Read This Hospital’s CT Technologist’s Resignation: “I’m Not Afraid Of Losing Every Last Comfort That I Have To Stand Up For What Is Right”
- The Push To Force Medical Treatment On The People Traces Back To Obamacare
- California: Unmasked Man Wants To Buy Gas But Is Refused – He Then Smacks Down Would Be Tyrant Cops With Law (Video)
- G. Edward Griffin: Tax-Exempt Foundations Pushed Communism At Direction Of President Of US
The same thing is happening in Europe as well with the paper OE24 reporting that Italy is asking unvaccinated doctors to return to work. This is in spite of the current draconian lockdown and vaccine mandate going on in the country right now.
“With this new wave of hospital admissions we are at the end of our tether. The paradoxical situation is that the removal of the unvaccinated colleagues weighs even more heavily on us,” the paper reported.
We can win the day. Just follow in the footsteps of our Lord Jesus Christ and our forefathers: Rebellion towards tyrants is obedience to God.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media