California: Unmasked Man Wants To Buy Gas But Is Refused – He Then Smacks Down Would Be Tyrant Cops With Law (Video)
Everyone loves a hero, and often heroes don’t know they are heroes until someone else tells them. The guy you are about to witness in the video below is a hero for many by taking a stand against fascists and tyrannical cops who don’t know the law and either violate or attempt to violate it just because they say so. A young man in California videoed himself bringing the smackdown of the law against fascist owners of a gas station and tyrannical cops throwing their thin blue line around, but in the end, he won the day.
- The People Of California Are Standing Up & Gavin Newsom Is About To Be Shown The Door!
- Newsom’s Recall Strategy – Play the Victim
- Tyranny Slayer & Basilico’s Owner Tony Roman: Don’t Give The Tyrants An Inch!
- California Business Owner Rejects Mask Mandates – Tells Courts, Prosecutors & Judges: “I Will Give You No Authority Over Us Where You Have None – Because No Crimes Have Been Committed” (Video)
The young man cites the law as to why he cannot be refused service under the protections of the law.
Specifically, he cites California Code 51(b), which reads as follows:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
All persons within the jurisdiction of this state are free and equal, and no matter what their sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, primary language, or immigration status are entitled to the full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities, privileges, or services in all business establishments of every kind whatsoever.
The man does claim an exemption due to a medical condition.
Furthermore, he informs the officer that he is acting outside of the law if he goes to make an arrest.
He reminded the officer that Governor Gavin Newsom’s unlawful, tyrannical edicts were deemed by the courts to be unlawful.
- California: Governor Gavin Newsom Defies The Law – Seeks To Impose More Unconstitutional Lockdowns
- California: Police Departments Refuse To Enforce Newsom’s Tyrannical Thanksgiving COVID Measures
- Recall Gavin 2020 Reaches Its Goal Of 1.8 Million Signatures – Goes Over By More Than 100,000
- California: Tens Of Thousands Defy Commie Governor Newsom’s Stay-At-Home Orders – Flock to the Beaches
The officer is patient, but I think he begins to understand what the guy is telling him and before long, the cops are merely the middle man of the money exchanging hands between the man and the business, just like it was just one day earlier!
That’s right, this same store served the guy the day before and the attendant that served him was right there during this video.
- Supreme Court Strikes Down California Indoor Worship Ban
- California: “If We Can’t Work, You Can’t Work” – Restaurant Owner Blocks In Health Inspector Trying To Shut Him Down
- Another Business Assaulted By This Government: Fully Armed Officers Illegally Raid California Hair Salon
- These Governors Freed the Criminals & Killed the Elderly
The young man was posted on Instagram on TheAntiMaskersClub.
Here’s the video.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media