California Business Owner Rejects Mask Mandates – Tells Courts, Prosecutors & Judges: “I Will Give You No Authority Over Us Where You Have None – Because No Crimes Have Been Committed” (Video)
“I Will Give You No Authority Over Us Where You Have None,” said Basilico’s Pasta E Vino owner Tony Roman to the ABC courts, judges and prosecutors in a recent video when he ignored their summons to appear in court for having his business open continually and requiring no masks in violation of the tyranny of Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Weapons Of Mask Resistance: Dr. Lee Merritt On The Occultic Nature & Fraud Of Facemasks
- Pastor Calls On American Pastors To Resist Tyrants: “We Beg No Longer; We Entreat No More; We Petition No More – We Defy!”
- Woman Who Resisted Tyranny At Texas Bank Of America Is Arrested At Office Depot For Defying Unlawful Mask Mandate
- 65-Year-Old Woman Thrown To Ground & Handcuffed For Not Wearing Mask In Bank Of America #BoycottBoA (Video)
Roman reminds me of a real-life Hank Reardon from the Ayn Rand novel Atlas Shrugged as he has continually stood against the tyrants in government.
The following video is a video every, single business owner in America should watch and then act in a similar manner against the tyranny of the state.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Romans’ Huntington Beach Italian restaurant Basilico’s Pasta e Vino was scheduled for a second court hearing on March 24, 2021.
Just as with the first hearing, Roman refused to appear.
According to the court, Roman’s restaurant “has never shut down, remaining fully operational without any restrictions, including banning masks, in total defiance of all tyrannical local and state government orders since the minute they were announced for California on March 19th, 2020.”
- Fear: The Tactic Your Would-Be Oppressors Are Using To Try & Control You – It Must Be Resisted
- Governor Forced To Back Down As Citizens Stand Up To Threats Of Arrest Over Mask Order
- Hands Up, Don’t Sing: Idaho Nazi Brownshirt Cops Arrest Christians While Singing Hymns For Violation Of Unconstitutional Mask Order
- Unbelievable! New Zealand Now Fining Violators Of Tyrannical Face Mask “Law” Up To $700!
Instead of appearing, Roman issued a 14-minute message explaining that no crime had been committed and therefore, he would not submit to their tyranny by showing up to court for something that is not a crime.
Roman created a slogan, “Leave the mask, take the cannoli” that went viral across the country last year.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media