Woman Who Resisted Tyranny At Texas Bank Of America Is Arrested At Office Depot For Defying Unlawful Mask Mandate
Earlier this week, a 65-year-old woman was arrested at a Bank of America in Texas for failing to wear a mask when she said she was merely trying to withdraw her money due to the tyranny being imposed upon BoA customers. Now, she’s been arrested again for resisting the mask tyrants at a Office Depot.
65-Year-Old Woman Thrown To Ground & Handcuffed For Not Wearing Mask In Bank Of America #BoycottBoA (Video)
KHOU has the story.
TEXAS CITY, Texas — An Oregon woman who made national headlines after refusing to wear a mask in a Galveston bank was arrested in Texas City Wednesday morning.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Employees at the store on Emmett F Lowery Expressway called police and said a customer who refused to wear a mask wouldn’t leave the store.
Officers recognized Wright from the Galveston incident and arrested her on outstanding warrants there for resisting arrest and criminal trespass.
No additional charges were filed in the Texas City incident.
- Georgia: Man Tests Mask Policies At Kroger – Informs About The Law – This Is What We Need More Of Today! (Video)
- Georgia: School District Orders Mom to Wear Mask or Be Barred From Son’s Football Game Despite Religious Objections and Social Distancing Mandate
- Man Held Without Bond For Not Wearing A Mask As Violent Rapist Granted Bail
- Florida Judge Removes Children From Moms Who Don’t Wear Masks & Commit No Crime
Texas Governor Greg Abbott imposed an unlawful mask mandate, but had lifted it.
In the first instance, BoA’s rent-a-cop tried to tell Wright that she had to comply with his edicts, but the reality is that Ms. Wright stood her ground based upon the law. BoA was refusing service in violation of federal law. Now, so is Office Depot.
It looks like perhaps she might just be setting these entities up for a major lawsuit, and I hope she wins.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the law these fascist corporations are in violation.
If you are an employee, here is the law, according to Title VII of H.R. 7152, aka the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“Sec. 703. (a) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer—
(1) To fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate
against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or
privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin; or
(2) To limit, segregate, or classify his employees in any way which would deprive or tend
to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect
his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or
(d) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for any employer, labor organization,
or joint labor-management committee controlling apprenticeship or other training or
retraining, including on-the-job training programs to discriminate against any
individual because of his race, color, religion, sex, or national origin in admission to, or
employment in, any program established to provide apprenticeship or other training.”
If you are a customer, here is the law, according to Title II of H.R. 7152, aka the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“Sec. 202. All persons shall be entitled to be free, at any establishment or place, from
discrimination or segregation of any kind on the ground of race, color, religion, or
national origin, if such discrimination or segregation is or purports to be required by any
law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule, or order of a State or any agency or political
Sec. 203. No person shall (a) withhold, deny or attempt to withhold or deny, or deprive or
attempt to deprive, any person of any right or privilege secured by section 201 or 202, or
(b) intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any
person with the purpose of interfering with any right or privilege secured by section 201
or 202, or (c) punish or attempt to punish any person for exercising or attempting to
exercise any right or privilege secured by section 201 or 202.”
If you need to file a report because you are being refused entry into a place of business that is openly violating the law, you can click below to print out a form to submit to the Justice Department.
In my interview with Dr. Lee Merritt, she explained that masks are a complete fraud of stopping anything and therefore, it appears that since BoA and Office Depot are going along with the fraud and attacking customers, that they are guilty of fraud themselves.
- Weapons Of Mask Resistance: Dr. Lee Merritt On The Occultic Nature & Fraud Of Facemasks
- Idaho: Families Burn Heaps Of Masks In Protest At Capitol (Video)
- Indiana: County Health Officer Admits Abuse Of Power With Mask Mandate – Settles Lawsuit
- Frontier Airlines Claims “Federal Law” For Facemasks, Then Kicks Off Family Because Baby Doesn’t Have One – In Violation Of Their Own Policies! (Video)
Below, is video of Wright’s arrest inside BoA.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media