Hypocrisy: Before CNN Debate, DNC Chair Tells Audience Democrats Want Secure Borders
Democrats have consistently pushed for secure borders over the decades.
However, when Trump came up with a viable solution the tune changed.
This is American politics.
Here’s more from Jim Hoft at The Gateway Pundit:
Before tonight’s debate DNC Chair Tom Perez spoke to the liberal audience.
Perez said Democrats “want to secure the border.”
Does anyone believe this?
What are they trying to do now?
Steal Trump’s Thunder?
The truth is that this is how American politics ALWAYS works.
Here are a few YUGE historical examples of liberals calling for securing the Southern Border:
- VIDEO Flashback – Joe Biden: “We Need A Border Wall” & We Need To “Punish American Employers” Who Hire Illegal Aliens
- Watch: Snowflake Students Shocked After Hearing Hillary and Obama Quotes to Support Border Wall
- ‘Most Democrats Voted for a Wall Before’: Rand Paul Exposes Two-Party Scam
And here is where we are today:
- Why The Border Wall Is A Threat To Political Survival Of Democrats
- Antifa, Democratic Socialists And The New World Order All Want The Same Thing: “No Borders, No Wall, No USA At All”
- Two DEMOCRAT governors declare WAR on America, pull National Guard from Southern Border, open the flood gates for continued illegal invasion
- Civil War? Democrat Congressman threatens fight ‘in the streets’ if Trump declares national emergency over border
- DEPOPULATION: Democrat candidate wants to tax you for having more than two children, but an unlimited number of illegals are invited to cross the border unimpeded
- America’s Richest Billionaires Are Overwhelmingly Leftists, Democrats And Open Borders Globalists
The liberals must be stopped because their agenda is NOT about helping some guy named Jose from Central America. In fact, terrorists routinely cross our Southern Border.
Yes, I did say terrorists are crossing our Southern Border regularly.
According to Steve Scalise, at least ten are caught every day trying to cross.
How many are getting through?
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison