Hypocritical Twitter Purges Voices It Disagrees With – Complains “Hugely Harmful, Violates Basic Human Rights” When ISPs Ordered To Block Them & Their Apps
This is the hypocrisy of Marxist-Leninist outlets like Twitter. Not only does their CEO Jack Dorsey lie through his teeth under oath before Congress, for which he still hasn’t been indicted or arrested, but he purges the president of the united States and literally millions of people from his platform because he doesn’t like what they say. The hypocrisy is on display in Twitter’s own complaint against the election in Uganda where some internet service providers (ISPs) are being ordered to block Twitter and their apps.
Former CEO of Twitter Dick Costolo Wants to Watch His Political Opponents Get “Lined Up Against a Wall and Shot in the Revolution”
Here’s Twitter’s post regarding the order.
OK, then. So, it’s perfectly fine to shut down millions of voices, censor, attempt to discredit and ban users on your platform who are not engaged in lawless behavior or speech, but you complain when you might be locked out of having any influence in an entire country or their election? Awww, sounds just like other groups we know about who smack your face and pull your hair and then cry out that they are the victim.
Twitter, like Facebook, Google, YouTube and other Big Tech companies are the epitome of hypocrisy, but then, that’s how real Marxist-Leninists are in the first place.
As a reminder, let’s just remember that Dorsey told Congress that he doesn’t censor the president.
- LEAKED Video: Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Tells Staff Trump Ban Just the Beginning, Political Censorship of Conservatives Will Be Widespread and Long Term
- Non-MAGA Activists Caught in Social Media War as Twitter Begins Purge
- Twitter Nazis Purge More Than 70,000 Accounts Since Friday – When Are You Going To Have Enough?
- Twitter Allows “Hang Mike Pence” to Trend While Banning President Trump for Inciting Violence
Now, President Donald Trump has been banned from not only Twitter but Facebook as well.
Just this week, Dorsey was captured on video specifically stating they were targeting one specific account, which can be understood to be President Trump’s Twitter account, and would go after more under a Biden administration.
LEAKED Video: Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Tells Staff Trump Ban Just the Beginning, Political Censorship of Conservatives Will Be Widespread and Long Term
This isn’t all. Check out these actions by Twitter.
- Twitter Blacklists Mathematician Who Testified at Arizona Voter Fraud Hearing
- Twitter Blocks Links to Sidney Powell Election Lawsuit
- Twitter Suspends Entire Leadership Team Of Latinos For Trump
- Conservatives Are Banned For Much Less Than What Twitter Ambassador Chrissy Teigen Called President Trump
- Twitter Censors Senate Candidate Lauren Witzke’s Immigration Views as ‘Hateful Conduct‘
- Facebook, Twitter & YouTube Remove & Ban Video Of America’s Frontline Doctor’s Capitol Hill Coronavirus Press Conference – See It Here
- Twitter Bans Amy Mek for Telling Inconvenient Truths
- Twitter & YouTube Permit Communist Party Misinformation – Heavily Censor Those Combating The COVID-19 & Coronavirus Lies
- Fascist Twitter Tests New Ways To “Fight MisInformation”
- Twitter OK With Black History Month Celebrating White People Getting Beat Up
Keep in mind, that Twitter openly allows criminal pedophilia posts.
- As Twitter Bans Pro-Peace Accounts, They Openly Allow Pedophiles To Discuss Raping Children
- Twitter Changes Terms of Service to Allow Pedophile Content, Including NAKED Children
The only reason they are getting away with it is because our representatives are in bed with them. Until they are brought to justice under our antitrust laws (Article 2, Section 3), they will continue to be the fascist right-hand men or corrupt politicians.
These Big Tech companies, some of which have been lawlessly funded via the CIA, are domestic terrorists and enemies of the people of the united States. Any representative or unelected bureaucrat not declaring such is siding with them and should be considered an enemy of the people as well.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media