If You Thought China Joe Biden Couldn’t Be Creepier, Listen To These Quotes From The Child-Sniffer-In-Chief From CNN Town Hall (Video)
There’s no doubt that the illegitimate traitor and child-sniffer-in-chief, China Joe Biden, had pedophile leanings if not an actual pedophile. However, some of the creepiest quotes you will ever hear from this man were voiced in a CNN town hall meeting on Tuesday.
- College Roommate Bombshell: Joe Biden Is Sexually Attracted To Children
- Morally Deprived Sniffer-In-Chief Biden: America Is “Nation of Morally Deprived” Who Are “Less Prosperous” Due to Systemic Racism (Video)
- Bombshell Never Before Seen Videos From Inside Joe Biden’s Office In the 1990s – Comments From Biden Sexual Assault Accuser
- There’s More to the News Than COVID-19: The Biden Sexual Assault Allegation
- The Media’s Loudest #MeToo Champions Are Ignoring Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Tara Reade
Of course, this town hall was laced with softball questions for China Joe by CIA operative Anderson Cooper.
Here’s some of the questions along with the answers and video courtesy of Biz Pac Review.
…here’s Cooper asking the real hard-hitting question about Biden’s day:
“I wake up every morning, look at Jill, and say ‘where the hell are we?’” Biden replied.
Sounds about right …
The question was asked at the end of the town hall, though to be clear, the event began just as as sycophantly as it ended.
“Hey, folks. How are you? Good to be back, man,” Biden said as he walked on stage.
“It’s nice to see you, sir,” Cooper replied.
“And you know you enjoy being home with the baby more,” Biden said, referencing something Cooper had said earlier.
“I do, yes. He’s 9-1/2, months so I’m very happy,” Cooper said.
“I get it, no, no, everybody knows I like kids better than people,” Biden replied.
Are kids not people?
Speaking of kids, asked about the coronavirus by a child, the president admitted to her that it’s extremely unlikely for children to contract the coronavirus.
“[K]ids don’t get COVID very often. It’s unusual for that to happen. The evidence so far is children aren’t the people most likely to get COVID. … So you’re the safest group of people in the whole world, number one. Number two, you’re not likely to be able to be exposed to something and spread it to mommy or daddy,” he said.
He added, “So I wouldn’t worry about it, baby. I promise you.”
The admission came as a shock given how hard his administration has endeavored to cater to unionized teachers who refuse to return to teaching in-person out of the irrational fear that they’ll contract the virus from their students.
Biden was also asked about China’s persecution of Uighur Muslims.
“The central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightening control in China, and he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that. I point out to him, no American president can be sustained as a president if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States,” he said.
“And so the idea that I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uighur in western mountains of China, and Taiwan, trying to end the One China Policy by making it forceful, I say – and by the, he says he gets it — culturally there are different norms in each country that their leaders are expected to follow.”
- New York Times Writes Entire Article About Lincoln Project Sex Scandal Which Fails to Mention Biden
- Did The Bidens Collude to Suppress “Sexually Inappropriate” Actions of Hunter With Minor? Text Messages Seem to Indicate So
- Senate Explosive Hunter Biden Report: MILLIONS in Shady Transactions Inc. Moscow Mayor’s Wife, Paid For Sex Trafficked Women By Russian Mob
- Tara Reade Says Democrats ‘Complicit’ In Sexual Assault By Ignoring Biden Accusations
- 1996 Court Filing Corroborates Biden Accuser’s Claim She Was Sexually Harassed
The remark triggered a debate because of the assumption that he’d been talking about the “norms” of China versus the “norms” of the United States.
Joe Biden on China’s human rights violations and genocide against the Uighurs: “culturally there are different norms”
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) February 17, 2021
It’s not clear which he’d been referencing.
Another notable remark from the town hall was when Biden seemingly claimed his administration “didn’t have” any vaccines when he stepped into office. However, media so-called fact-checkers have claimed he’d simply misspoken.
It was a verbal stumble, a typical Biden gaffe, as he had already mentioned 50 million doses being available when he took office. Ex Trump officials should especially cool the outrage meter, as it just looks silly. https://t.co/HFjH01lXgH
— Glenn Kessler (@GlennKesslerWP) February 17, 2021
- Epstein Victim Jessica Collins: I Was Forced Into Sex With Joe Biden & John McCain (Video)
- Joe Biden Put His Hand On Sexually Assaulted Woman’s Thigh At Sexual Assault Event
- More Than Creepy: Joe Biden Stars with Lady Gaga in PSA about Sexual Assault
- Biden’s Nominee For New Cabinet-Level Science Position Is Epstein-Linked Geneticist
And there you have it. This is the man occupying the People’s White House, and I mean that term in a treasonous fashion just like his predecessor, the usurper Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media