Indiana: Woman Discovered Dead In Her Home With Snake Around Her Neck
Why anyone would have a snake in their house is beyond me, but on Wednesday, an Indiana woman was found dead by police with a python wrapped around her neck in her own home.
The 36-year-old woman, Laura Hurst, was discovered by Benton County Sheriff’s Deputies at her home around 9pm after they responded to a report of an unresponsive woman.
When they arrived on the scene, they found her body on the floor with an 8-foot python wrapped around her neck.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
She was pronounced dead on the scene by medics.
If that was not creepy enough, police discovered that there were 140 snakes in her home!
She was the owner of 20 of them.
According to police, the home was a home “built for reptiles.”
And apparently, they wanted her out of the house.
This is actually not uncommon in America. According to the Humane Society, it happens quite a bit with people who keep constrictor snakes as pets.
The following report is from 2012, and it indicates that not only do these snakes attack their owners, but innocent people who have nothing to do with housing the snakes.
If you thought Snakes on a Plane was Bad, consider snakes in your house. Better yet, don’t consider them at all.
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media