Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar: America Causes Floods Around the World
America is awesome. Is there anything we can’t do? When a butterfly flaps its wings in Michigan, Somalia floods.
When a butterfly flaps its wings in Manhattan, Somalia undergoes a civil war between quarreling Islamists.
And when a butterfly flaps its wings in Malibu, then Rep. Omar gets elected to the House.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“When you see a Somali refugee or an Iraqi refugee or a Libyan refugee, we often are like ‘this is my neighbor, they must have survived some struggle,’ we don’t ever pause to think ‘what American policy made them come over here?’” she said at a Democracy Now! and Rising Majority event in Washington, D.C., receiving loud applause.
Whenever anyone comes to America, it’s because we did them wrong.
That’s why they come here.
Like Rep. Omar, for revenge.
“When you see flooding happening in a country abroad and you are urgently raising money for these lives to be saved, you don’t think about, ‘How have I contributed to the climate warming that has led to these floodings and these catastrophes that are taking place abroad?’” Omar said.
How have Omar’s own endless plane trips contributed to these catastrophes?
Every time she flies to campaign for Bernie Sanders, another country floods.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield