John Kerry Told 10 Lies in Anti-Israel Speech
The brilliant Ben Shapiro has been a thorn in the side of liberals and the Obama administration for years, and while the Obama era may soon be over, Shapiro isn’t letting up and his pointed criticisms of the administration. In his most recent piece for the Daily Wire, Shapiro surgically dismantled much of Secretary of State John Kerry’s recent speech on peace in the Middle East. Shapiro dissected the verbal diarrhea that flowed from Kerry’s mouth and deftly exposed the truth… John Kerry had used his last major foreign policy speech as Secretary of State to lie to the world while also maligning one of our most important allies.
Here is some of what Shapiro wrote in his piece, 10 Lies Secretary of State Kerry Told During His Big Middle East Peace Speech:
On Wednesday, Secretary of State John Kerry gave a speech on his proposed plan for peace between Israelis and Arabs. His plan: blame the Jews, pretend that Palestinian terrorism and incitement isn’t representative of the actual Palestinian government, and then blather for 69 more minutes. His speech razed facts to the ground in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Here were ten of the worst lies and lies-by-omission Kerry purveyed in his ode to lying and self-indulgence:
- Equating Jewish Settlements and Palestinian Terrorism.Israel has been wracked by a wave of stabbings and shootings and rocket attacks from Palestinian terrorists over the last two years. Kerry spent a few minutes on that, but only in order to draw moral equivalence with Jews building additional bathrooms in East Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. “The truth is that trends on the ground, violence, terrorism, settlement expansion, and the seemingly endless occupation, they are combining to destroy hopes for peace on both sides,” Kerry said. This is nonsense. Before there wereany Jewish settlements – when Israel did not control Judea, Samaria, or Gaza – the Palestine Liberation Organization called for the “liberation” of Palestine, meaning the complete destruction of Israel. The problem isn’t people building homes. It’s Palestinians murdering Jews, and refusing to accept that any home built by a Jew ought to exist in the Middle East.
- “If The Choice Is One State, Israel Can Either Be Jewish Or Democratic. It Cannot Be Both.”This is patently absurd. There has been one state in the area between the Jordan and the Mediterranean for some 50 years. That state has been democratic. This lie rests on two absurd contentions: first, that if Israel were to annex all Judea and Samaria, Jews would be outnumbered by Arabs; second, that if Israel were to annex all lands, Israel would have to grant all Palestinian Arabs full citizenship or face status as an apartheid state. The first claim is simply false – Jews outnumber Palestinian Arabs outside of the Gaza Strip by a factor of two-to-one, and Jews now have the equivalent birth rate of Palestinian Arabs, and will soon have a higher birth rate, as Caroline Glick points out, meaning that Jewish majority status will increase, not decrease. Second, the United States does not offer citizenship to all the people living within its borders, or over territories over which it has sovereignty. Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic are governed semi-autonomously, but citizens of Puerto Rico cannot vote in presidential elections in the United States. Israel could easily grant green cards to Palestinian residents while also giving them local control of their governance without a national vote.
- Peace Will Only Be Realized With a Palestinian Terror State.The notion that peace depends on the establishment of a Palestinian terror state – and that’s what will be established, given that the unity government of the Palestinians now includes Hamas and Islamic Jihad alongside Fatah – is asinine. Israel has had to blockade Gaza because Hamas controls it, and is attempting to take military shipments from Iran. Adding another Iran-backed terror proxy state to the Middle Eastern map is a great way to encourage a two-front war against Israel, given the presence of Hezbollahstan on Israel’s northern border.
- “No American Administration Has Done More For The Security of Israel Than Barack Obama’s.”To put it mildly, LOL. LOLOLOLOLOL. Funny guy, this Kerry. Here’s a timeline of Obama’s “support” for Israel. That timeline doesn’t even include the Iran nuclear deal or the current UN resolution hubbub.
This may be the most important article that Shapiro has ever written, and it most certainly needs to be read by every freedom loving American. Israel is not our enemy. Israel is not the bad guy in the Middle East, and they are not to blame for the problems of the Middle East. In fact, the only thing that is actually working properly in the Middle East is the state of Israel. President Obama and John Kerry are both wrong. Instead of focusing their efforts on undermining Israel’s right to exist and to determine their own future, the United States of America should be helping Israel to secure the safety of their people and defend against Muslim extremism.
America isn’t the only nation praying for an end to the Obama era; Israel is praying with us.
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Onan Coca.