Just In Time For Thanksgiving – Jim Acosta Re-Introduced Into White House Press Briefing Room
OK, this is a little light-hearted ribbing at CNN’s Jim Acosta. Someone crafted a clever 1-minute video with Acosta’s head atop a turkey as he is re-introduced into the White House Press Briefing Room.
Yes, it’s pretty funny, though the judge’s ruling that ordered the Trump administration to reinstate him is not. Neither was the response of President Trump to it.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
While the old use of the term “turkey” could certainly apply to Acosta, he’s more of a real “dirty bird.” I mean, even dogs can do something he can’t seem to do, sit down and shut his mouth.
In any case, I guess he becomes this holiday season’s pardoned turkey.