L.A. County: Thousands of mail-in ballots sent without the option to vote for president
Clearly, the treasonous Democrats subscribe to the totalitarian belief that if the party-run press doesn’t report on election theft and stolen elections, then it didn’t happen. Like the tree that falls in the forest ……
- Ohio’s Franklin County sees nearly 50K voters getting wrong absentee ballots, elections officials say
- Progressive TX Mayoral Candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed Arrested and Charged With 109 Counts Of Voter Fraud
- 60,000 Mail-In Ballots ‘Go Missing’ in Westmoreland County, Virginia
- DESTROYED: Tons of Trump mail-in ballot applications SHREDDED in back of tractor trailer headed for Pennsylvania
- U.S. Postal Service Mail Carrier Arrested For Dumping Mail, Ballots
L.A. County: Over 2,000 mail-in ballots sent without the option to vote for president
By: Jennie Taer, Sara Carter, October 9, 2020:
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office declared them “faulty ballots,” the report noted.
“While this has impacted a very small number of Los Angeles County voters … we nevertheless apologize to those affected by the mistake,” said Michael Sanchez, a spokesman for the county clerk’s office, according to the LA Times.
Moreover, Sanchez instructs voters to “discard” the incorrect ballots.
The State of California has chosen to send mail-in ballots to the State’s registered voters in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
….living in the state, no matter who they are or how they got there, will get one. That will be followed up with professionals telling all of these people, many of whom have never even thought of voting before, how, and for whom, to vote. This will be a Rigged Election. No way!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 26, 2020
President Donald Trump has criticized the move and says what comes with it is the potential for massive fraud. In fact, in California, the RNC, Trump Campaign, and California Republican Party have sued to stop ballot harvesting, which allows campaign workers to collect mail-in ballots.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller