Latest Effort By John Bolton To Get A Mass Murder Campaign Rolling In Iran
John Bolton, the war crime facilitator with an eyeglass fiddling obsession, told the world he knows for a fact it was the evil mullahs of Iran who planted naval mines on those UAE and Saudi oil tankers.
#UPDATE US National Security Advisor John Bolton tells a press conference in Abu Dhabi, four ships, including two Saudi tankers, were attacked off the UAE coast earlier this month by "naval mines almost certainly from Iran" https://t.co/LqzRnf2BUv pic.twitter.com/kkSVRhc5jw
— AFP news agency (@AFP) May 29, 2019
It seems the AFP didn’t have tweet room to add that Bolton, naturally, didn’t provide any evidence, but then that’s normal for dissimulating neocons.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Meanwhile, it would appear Trump has had it with Bolton.
President Trump publicly undercut John Bolton, his national security adviser, on Iran and North Korea in recent days, raising questions about the administration’s policy and personnel in the middle of confrontations with both long-term American adversaries https://t.co/5HuRsabhLt
— The New York Times (@nytimes) May 28, 2019
One must ask, however, why he made this vicious warmonger his national security adviser in the first place. Is the president that clueless?
Yes, he is.
Article posted with permission from Kurt Nimmo