Let the Children Be Heard: This is Gratitude (Video)
“Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.” -Psalm 103:1
“And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?” -Matthew 21:16
Praise, as defined in Websters 1828 Dictionary is, “The expression of gratitude for personal favors conferred.”
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
The Bible says, “Out of the mouth of babes” and, interestingly enough, a child presented by Jesus is the very model of Heaven (Matthew 18:3).
Though we are all born in iniquity (Psalm 51:5), you cannot find in Scripture where children sinned (1 John 3:4).
Furthermore, the grown-ups of the world today must learn, in their complaints and murmurings, the very heart of a child towards the Lord (2 Peter 3:18). How the world would quickly change if that were the case.
The video below is an exhibition of the gratitude shown before having dinner by the sweetest little man you will see today. Enjoy!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean.