LONDON SUBWAY KNIFE ATTACK! Muslim Terrorist Screaming “This is for Syria” Tasered by Police after Slashing Man’s Throat
The politically correct media is calling him “knifeman,” but it’s hard to believe he is anything but a Muslim terrorist. ‘Knifeman’ slashed a man’s throat (and two others) at a busy London tube station and allegedly shouted ‘this is for Syria’ before being tasered by police in what has been described by Scotland Yard as a terrorism attack.
The victim suffered serious knife injuries at Leytonstone underground station shortly after 7pm. Eyewitnesses claimed they could hear ‘this is for Syria’ and ‘all of your blood will be spilled’ during the terrifying attack.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
After reportedly slashing his victim’s throat, the man allegedly threatened several other passengers before being confronted by a number of un-armed police officers.
The officers ordered the man to drop his weapon, but the man continued to wave the large knife. One of the officers reportedly shouted ‘drop it, drop it, you fool’ before shooting him with the Taser.
The incident has now been handed over to the Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Command. The victim suffered serious, non life-threatening knife wounds, while two others were injured.
Head of Scotland Yard’s Counter Terrorism unit, Commander Richard Walton said; “We are treating this as a terrorist incident. I would urge the public to remain calm, but alert and vigilant.
“The threat from terrorism remains at severe, which means that a terrorist attack is highly likely. I would appeal to anyone who was in the vicinity of Leytonstone underground station earlier this evening at around 7pm who saw anything suspicious to call the anti-terror hotline on 0800 789 321.
“Anyone who may have captured video or photographic footage of the incident is also urged to make contact with the Counter Terrorism Command via the Anti Terror hotline.” A number of police raced to the man and quickly handcuffed him.
Part 2 👀 Wats goin on mate pic.twitter.com/dgnlsI1sow
— #UnoMyStyle (@BigTobzsf) December 5, 2015
*Article by Walid Shoebat