MIT Doctor Prescribed Ivermectin To Treat Her Patients – She Was Stripped Of Her License & Forced To Undergo Psych Evaluation
Yes, we are living Nazi, Germany all over again in the US and it will get much worse if the people do not repent before God and be reconciled back unto Him through the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The latest demonstration of what God said would come upon a disobedient people (Deuteronomy 28:15ff; Leviticus 26: 15ff) is an MIT-educated doctor who was stripped of her license and forced to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after prescribing Ivermectin to treat her patients.
- Doctor: 100% Of All Reported Outcomes Of Injected Mothers Lost Their Babies
- MIT Doctor Urgently Warns Against Giving Children Experimental COVID Shot (Video)
- Leaked Fauci Financials Expose How Millionaire Doctor Profited From Plandemic
- Doctor Vernon Coleman: 20 Facts Your Doctor “Forgot” To Tell You About Vaccines – “They’re Not Safe Nor Effective”
Paul Joseph Watson has the story at Summit News.
An MIT-educated doctor who prescribed COVID patients Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine had her medical license suspended and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation..
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Maine’s Board of Licensure in Medicine voted to pull Dr Meryl Nass’ medical license for 30 days after accusing her of circulating “misinformation” about COVID-19.
Health officials asserted that Nass “constitutes an immediate jeopardy to the health and physical safety of the public who might receive her medical services” as a result of her procuring anti-viral drugs to treat COVID.
The medical board voted to suspend Nass after receiving just two complaints that she was posting false information on her blog and on Twitter.
A doctor informed the Maine board of how he was contacted by the son of a patient who claimed his father was “borderline delirious” and “not doing well” after being prescribed Ivermectin by Nass.
Nass also self-reported to the medical board when she admitted obtaining Hydroxychloroquine by falsely claiming her COVID patient was suffering from Lyme disease.
“This was the only way to get a potentially life-saving drug for my patient,” said Ness.
This is why so few doctors are willing to speak up. In this crazy world, they are risking everything for not toeing the line. This is someone who showed actual courage. https://t.co/YaX5zHgUGL
— DMChowdhs (@DChowdhs) January 18, 2022
- Chlorine Dioxide: A Universal Antidote With Dr. Andreas Kalcker (Video)
- Dr. Andreas Kalcker’s Chlorine Dioxide Study Is Out & The Results Are Incredible! (Video)
- Dr. Tom Cowan & Sally Fallon Morell: There’s No SARS‑CoV‑2 & Role Of 5G In COVID (Video)
- Cellular & Molecular Biologist Dr. Christine Parks On COVID & The Shots: This Is Fraud, Not Science (Video)
In her blog posts, Ness has questioned the efficacy and safety of COVID-19 vaccines, asserting that they are associated with reproductive harm.
Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have proven controversial because they are not officially authorized by the FDA to treat COVID, but some doctors and prominent public figures have asserted that they work well against the virus.
The media has also engaged in misinformation surrounding Ivermectin, with the Associated Press having to apologize for falsely claiming that 70 per cent of calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center were about people ingesting ivermectin to treat COVID-19.
CNN refused to apologize to Joe Rogan after falsely claiming the podcast host took “horse dewormer,” despite Rogan having been given Ivermectin, a drug routinely used to treat humans, by a licensed doctor.
“They shouldn’t have said it was horse dewormer,” acknowledged CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta during an appearance on Rogan’s show.
Last week, Rogan accused CNN of doctoring a video of himself from last year in which the host announced that he had COVID.
Joe Rogan asks Sanjay Gupta if it bothers him that CNN outright lied about Rogan taking horse dewormer to recover from covid. This is fantastic: pic.twitter.com/PEgJqIXhSD
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) October 14, 2021
- Anonymous Doctor Tells Us What Most Already Knew – The Experimental Jab Breaks Down Your Immune System – Produces Death – Dependency (Video)
- 25-Year-Old Doctor Kansuda Wichaisuek Dead 1 Month After Taking Pfizer Booster (Video)
- Tennessee Doctor Dies Just Days After Pfizer Experimental Kill Shot (Video)
- South Korean Doctors Examine Pfizer & Moderna Shots When Warmed: Discover “Alive, Moving Organism” (Video)
While any pharmaceutical has advere effects…any of them, the reality is that some are less dangerous than others and could, in the short term, prevent needless deaths, which we know in the entire CONvid-194 scenario are purposefully put on the people.
All one has to do is look at the first 38-page report from the Food and Drug Administration on the Pfizer shot to see that they knew it killed people and therefore, every death that has taken place from their shot, both those at the FDA and Pfizer employees and the CEO should be answering for murder charges, but sadly, we aren’t seeing anyone bringing justice, just political language to keep the WWE fight going for power, control and money.
This is a disgrace what this doctor has face in order to protect and treat her patients. When are We the People going to put a stop to the crimes and the madness and bring justice?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media