Moments Before London Bridge Jihad Massacre, Killer Was Set To Share His “Rehabilitation” Story
The willful ignorance and idiocy of the British governing authorities knows no bounds. They are so determined to appease their rapidly growing Muslim population that they engage in fantasies about “rehabilitation” and “deradicalization” that only end up getting people killed.
They’re far more interested in pursuing foes of jihad terror than in stopping jihad terrorists.
“London Bridge attacker’s prior ‘terrorist’ conviction revealed as BoJo calls for ‘appropriate sentences,’” RT, November 29, 2019:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The man behind the London Bridge stabbing rampage had spent time in jail for an “Islamist terrorism-related offense,” UK newspapers report, as PM Boris Johnson called for stricter jail terms for offenders.
The attacker was released from prison on probation about a year ago, agreeing to wear an electronic monitoring tag as part of his bail terms, the Times and Sky News reported independently, citing government sources. The Ministry of Justice has ordered a review of his case, but authorities are yet to reveal his identity or share details of the crime for which he served time.
Moments before the attack, in an ironic twist of events, he is thought to have been due to share his story of “prisoner rehabilitation” at an event sponsored by Cambridge University. One bystander said that other ex-convicts attending the event rushed to restrain the assailant, one of them brandishing a narwhal tusk he pulled off the wall of the venue….
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller