Neighbor Shoots Suspected Burglar Outside Home While 2 Young Girls Hide Inside
A suspected burglar was shot outside a Houston home on Tuesday morning by a neighbor while two young girls hid inside their house.
According to police, two young girls, ages 12 and 14 called their mother around 7:30 am on Tuesday to inform her that they believed someone was breaking into their house.
The mother told the girls to hang up and dial 911, which is surprising given this is happening in Texas and I would think Texans would be telling their kids to grab a gun.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
In either case, both the girls and their mother called 911 at the same time and the mother was able to trigger the house alarm remotely in an attempt to scare the suspected burglar away.
A neighbor heard the alarm and rushed over with his gun.
Seeing that the burglar was attempting to flee, he yelled for him to stop.
At that point, the neighbor said the burglar acted in a threatening manner and the neighbor shot him twice.
However, when police arrived on the scene, they said they found the suspect with gunshot wounds in the “back area,” which obviously led to questions of whether or not the suspect was fleeing or whether he was threatening the neighbor.
Police questioned the neighbor and said the shooting will be referred to a grand jury.
The suspect was taken to a local hospital and underwent surgery.
The two girls were also taken to the hospital and treated for cuts sustained by broken glass as they escaped out a front window.
The suspect remains in custody at the hospital.
It’s good to have neighbors who are will to step up and look after each other. I can’t condone shooting a fleeing suspect, but I’m sure more questioning and an investigation into the shooting will be forthcoming before there are any determinations by a grand jury.
Next time, I would suggest mom get a gun and teach her girls how to use it for their own safety.
Article posted with permission from Freedom Outpost