New Leaks Confirm: CIA Posed as ‘Russian Hackers’
It was never about “Russia.” Obama bugged Trump to get something, anything, on him to destroy his election chances and ruin him — a form of murder.
These are the actions of a dictator in a police state. Did anyone really believe the left-wing gave a hoot about Russian aggression? Since when? Long after the Cold War has ended, the American Left — after ignoring, denying and downplaying the Soviet threat, and ridiculing those who called attention to it — has fastened upon Russia as its all-purpose bogeyman.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
NEW LEAKS CONFIRM: CIA POSED AS ‘RUSSIAN HACKERS’
March 8, 2017, Internet Post:
We’ll keep this short and sweet.
All allegations of “digital fingerprints” left behind by Russian hackers must now be dismissed as either fake or meaningless.
Except that “digital fingerprints” are meaningless and the CIA made a habit of stealing Russian malware. We’re sure they never used it!
With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the “fingerprints” of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.
UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.
Everyone knew it. Now we have proof.
Article reposted with permission from PamelaGeller.com