Not The Onion: TSA Accepts Arrest Warrants As Proof Of ID For Illegal Aliens Boarding US Flights
And what does the Nazi-style, unconstitutional TSA do to you as citizens? That’s right they violate your rights that are to be protected under the Fourth Amendment millions of times every day. Yet, for illegal aliens coming into the US, they will accept even arrest warrants as proof of identification, among many other concerning “proofs” of identification.
- Even Criminal TSA Employees Now Refusing The “Vaccine” Mandate – 40% Have Not Taken The Shot
- TSA Has NEVER Stopped A Terrorist But They’ve Been “Legally” Robbing Travelers For Years
- Delta Airlines & TSA Target & Intimidate a Passenger Without Cause
- CDC and TSA Form FEDERAL MASK POLICE…and Enforcement Is Up to Officer Discretion – What Could Go Wrong?
Liberty Unyielding has the story.
As Hot Air notes, “This story is so insane that it sounds like an urban legend, a claim you’d stumble across on an Internet message board and then start googling in the belief that it must be a mistake. It’s not a mistake. The Daily Caller broke the news a few days ago, citing a letter that TSA itself sent” to Congressman Lance Gooden (R-Tex.). “Fox News contacted the agency to confirm it and it’s now confirmed.” If an illegal alien is in the U.S., and has an official DHS arrest warrant or removal warrant, he can present that to the TSA checkpoint at an airport as valid proof of ID and use it to board an airplane:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Here’s the key passage from the TSA: “All passengers whose identity is verified through alternate procedures receive additional screening before being allowed into the secure area of the airport,” TSA assured Fox.
As Allahpundit notes, this “doesn’t explain why known illegals with proof of their illegal status are being allowed to fly…..the letter to Gooden also says TSA is willing to accept Form I-205 as proof of identity. That’s a warrant of deportation”:
Trending: Berkeley professor suggests slapping Senator who opposed ending filibuster
But as Hot Air notes, “Unlike with the arrest warrant, I can’t imagine a scenario in which an illegal would be walking free with one of those documents on his person.”
- 174 House Democrats: Convicted Terrorists Must Not Be Barred from Working for the Criminal TSA
- TSA Claims Forcing Woman To Take Down Her Pants & Underwear Is “Not A Strip Search”
- Family Sues After DEA & TSA Steal $82,000+ From 79-Year-Old Pittsburgh Man With No Charges – His Entire Life Savings
- The TSA & Security Theater: Understanding American Airport Security Following 9/11
Frankly, I could care less about ID. I see nothing in the US Constitution that demands we do that, but to provide these caveats for those that are considered illegal and treat citizens as though they are criminals is criminal in and of itself.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media