On Heels Of News Of Hillary Clinton Email Deposition, Judicial Watch Sues State Department For Texts Between Clinton & Huma Abedin
No matter what evidence is uncovered, no matter how many investigations, no matter if Hillary Clinton has been literally caught with the smoking gun in her hand, there just is no resolve in the federal government to prosecute one of the most corrupt politicians of our time. Still, government watchdog Judicial Watch continues to ferret out more and more damning information and they are on the hunt again, not only setting up for a deposition with Clinton concerning her illegal email server, but also suing the State Department to obtain text messages between her and former chief deputy aide Huma Abedin.
Clinton is scheduled to be deposed by Judicial Watch on May 16, 2020.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton sat down with Judicial Watch Senior Attorney to discuss the latest on the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal which will include questioning her under oath.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
On Wednesday, Judicial Watch announced that it was now suing the Trump State Department as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit to obtain:
- All text messages, encrypted app messages and instant messages involving official government business sent or received by former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013.
- All text messages, encrypted app messages and instant messages involving official government business sent or received by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013.
The lawsuit follows the State Department’s failure to follow the law and provide the information in a timely manner.
Judicial Watch reported:
(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the State Department for all text and other electronic messages of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin after discovering an email that strongly suggests Clinton used text messages for official business (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:20-cv-00441)).
In January 2020, Judicial Watch released emails that included an August 2011 email from Abedin to Clinton stating: “Sent you a couple of text messages.” The email was among other emails that had only recently been found by the FBI and produced to the State Department. Last week, a federal court criticized the State and Justice Departments for providing no explanation about how these emails were found at this late date:
State failed to fully explain the new emails’ origins when the Court directly questioned where they came from.
“Where are Hillary Clinton’s text messages?” asked Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Judicial Watch uncovered the hidden Clinton emails and now we’ve uncovered that Secretary Clinton and her top aide Huma Abedin used text messages.”
Clinton has been caught in lie after lie after lie regarding her claims to have turned over all of her emails.
Judicial Watch reminds us, “Clinton repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in another Judicial Watch case, she declared under penalty of perjury that she had ‘directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.’”
So, how do you know when a Clinton is lying? When their lips are moving.
Isn’t it about time this woman and her criminal husband were dealt some real justice and treated like the treasonous people they are?
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media