PLO: Cutting Off Money To Terrorists Will Cause Terror
Terrorists really hate it when you cut off their income stream. But the only thing that causes more terrorism than not funding terrorists, is funding them. So it’s a good thing we may actually move part of the way to not doing that. Even if the terrorists are most unhappy.
Palestinian officials on Saturday said the Trump administration’s decision to stop funding for the United Nations agency that provides aid to Palestinian refugees would promote extremism.
Palestine’s presidential spokesman Nabil Abu Rudaineh said the decision”does not serve peace; rather, it promotes terrorism in the region.”
“This is an assault on the rights of the Palestinian people, and part of a series of anti-Palestinian U.S. decisions and policies,” Rudaineh said.
UPI quotes that as coming from “Palestine”, but even if you grant the existence of such a political entity, there are two of them, Hamas and the PLO.
UNRWA very clearly promoted Hamas.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Putting money into UNRWA was indirectly funding Hamas, whose personnel are employed by UNRWA, and which has made use of UNRWA facilities.
Funding terrorism only causes more terror. While terrorists may lash out when their funding is pulled, it’s the funding that permits terrorists to operate, to threaten and to cause harm.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield