Progressives Want Disney to Make This Superhero a Homosexual
It has now become the current trend to force a sodomite character into any and all fiction. There used to be the token black guy in everything; now, this has been replaced by the token sodomite. No one wants to leave out anyone, is the thinking.
Now, there is a public push to make another, current hero homosexual. There have been thousands requesting that Disney give him a change in desires, as it were.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Progressive superhero fans took to Twitter Monday to petition Marvel to change Captain America’s sexual orientation in an upcoming film.
Using the hashtag #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend, thousands of people asked the company behind the popular superhero to re-fashion him as a gay man in an upcoming installment.
So, this hero is to up and decide that he no longer likes women, he wants men? Aside from the fact that this is a clear promotion of sin, there is also the inconsistency in this plot twist.
Most people have been pushing the sodomite agenda as something that is a matter of discrimination. The basis for this argument is that sodomites are born with the sexual orientations they have. “They can’t help how they were born!” they tell us.
If you are born that way, how can you up and switch mid-stream. Are we going to have Captain America explain that he just never felt right kissing Peggy and Sharon? Are we going to have him go through this mushy sickening turmoil?
We can see from the Target debacle that this could be a costly move for the Disney Corporation. If Christians abandon Captain America and the Disney theme parks as they did Target stores, we could see the next liberal nut corporation sink to the dust.
And we should rejoice in such things, as God has promised us the victory (I Cor. 15:20-28).
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com