Reporter Who Broke Story Of Bill Clinton/ Loretta Lynch Tarmac Meeting Found Dead – Police Allege Apparent Suicide
It’s interesting that virtually anyone that gets close to the Clintons and is not on their good side wind up dead. In fact, I don’t know anyone in the world that has as many dead bodies surrounding them as the Clintons do over the past few decades. Well, here’s another one, a Birmingham television anchor who broke the story about the meeting on the tarmac between Bill Clinton and then Attorney General Loretta Lynch in 2016, was found dead and police are treating it as a suicide.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- Ghislaine Maxwell Admitted Epstein Having Tapes Of Trump & Clintons
- By Failing To Bring Justice, Clintons Became Electoral College Delegates – Cast Votes For Biden
- “WINE” with Nader, Epstein & The Clintons
- Nader, Khawaja, Clintons, Pope Francis, & Elite Converge in UAE & Africa
AL.com has the story.
Veteran TV newsman and former University of Alabama football player Christopher Sign died Saturday morning in an apparent suicide, according to police.
At 8:13 a.m. Saturday, the Hoover 911 center received a call of a person down at a residence on Scout Trace. Hoover police and fire personnel arrived to find the 45-year-old Sign dead.
Hoover police Lt. Keith Czeskleba said the death is being investigated as a suicide.
ABC 33/40 in 2017 announced Sign was returning to Birmingham from Phoenix as the evening anchor, replacing Dave Baird after he retired.
Sign co-anchored broadcasts with Brenda Ladun and Pam Huff.
“Our deepest sympathy is shared with Chris’s loving family and close friends,” said Sinclair Broadcast Group Vice President and General Manager Eric S. Land.
- Donald Trump: “I Don’t Want To Hurt The Clintons, They’re Good People”
- Dirty Clintons: Bribery Plot Uncovered By FBI Before Obama Administration Approved Moscow Nuclear Deal
- Man in Hiding Confesses to Illegal Fundraising for the Clintons: “Fears Untimely Death”
- The Clintons Precedent for Selling Uranium from Ranchers’ Land was set with Diamonds from an Arkansas Corn Farmer’s Land
“We have lost a revered colleague whose indelible imprint will serve forever as a hallmark of decency, honesty and journalist integrity. We can only hope to carry on Chris’s legacy. May his memory be for blessing,” Land said.
Sign, who grew up near Dallas, previously worked as a reporter for ABC 33/40 from 2000 to 2005, where he covered the 2001 Brookwood mine disaster and hurricanes Charlie, Frances and Ivan.
While a reporter and morning anchor at ABC affiliate KNXV-TV in Phoenix, Sign broke the story of the June 2016 secret tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
Sign wrote a book about his experience called Secret on the Tarmac.
Sign also won a 2014 Emmy Award for breaking news for his coverage of the shooting of two Phoenix police officers, as well as an Edward R. Murrow Award for spot news, for his coverage of the search for the “Baseline Killer” and “Serial Shooter” who terrorized Phoenix in the summer of 2016.
- India Arkancide Next? Singh Brothers Arrested With Deep & Dirty Ties To Clintons
- The Clintons, Laura Silsby, Haiti, Amber Alerts & Human Trafficking
- Man Tweets About Clintons & Epstein’s Death – Gets Death Threats From Clinton Supporters
- Arkansas Swamp Bleeds as Clintons Circle The Drain
Sign leaves behind his wife Laura and three sons.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media