Sodomite Hollywood Director Joel Schumacher Claims Sex With 10,000-20,000 Partners: “That Is Not Unusual”
These are the people that we are paying millions of dollars to entertain us, America.
Joel Schumacher is a Hollywood director who admits that he is homosexual.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Feldman Names 2nd Abuser, a Current Hollywood Insider Who Owned an Elite Club for Children
- It’s Official: Corey Feldman Files Report with LAPD to Expose Elite ‘Pedophile Ring’
We may never know of a specific connection there but odds are good that there is one since Joel Schumacher has admitted to having sex with between 10,000 and 20,000 partners.
Turns out Joel Schumacher‘s box-office figures aren’t the only sky-high record he’s got.
The 79-year-old director of smashes like St. Elmo’s Fire, Batman Forever and The Lost Boys recently gave a wide-ranging interview to Vulture in which he detailed some of the more fabled elements of his past, including his drug use and promiscuity.
“Have you ever guessed the number of partners you’ve had?” interviewer Andrew Goldman asked him, to which Schumacher responded, “It would be in the double-digit thousands, but that is not unusual.”
“Double-digit thousands. You mean like 2000 or 3000?” Goldman responded. Schumacher corrected him by clarifying: “That’s not double digits, that’s single digits.”
After Goldman corrected his estimation to “20,000 or 30,000”, Schumacher narrowed it down to “10 or 20”. (Again, that’s thousand.)
But the director remained nonchalant about a record that puts Wilt Chamberlain or Gene Simmons to shame: “It’s available,” he said simply.
“Now, a lot of gay people are getting married, they’re adopting or they’re having children,” Schumacher said later in the interview. “There wasn’t any of that when I was young. If you went into a gay bar and there were 200 men in there and you said, ‘OK, who wants to have a little house with a white picket fence and a dog and a child raise your hands’, or ‘Who wants to get laid tonight?’ The concept of a lovely suburban life or raising children was not a high concept.”
Asked if he knew how many sexual partners he has had, he said: “It would be in the double-digit thousands, but that is not unusual.
“10, or 20 [thousand]. It’s not [amazing] for a gay male, because it’s available… most gay men have many partners because it’s not a very ‘no’ culture.”
He added: “I’ve had sex with famous people, and I’ve had sex with married people, and they go to the grave. I’ve never kissed and told about anybody who gives me the favour of sharing a bed with me.”
It is technically possible that Schumacher has had sex with 20,000 men, which is equivalent to hooking up with a different man every day for 55 years.
I ask you America, is spending your money at the movies really worth financing the lifestyle of degenerates like this man?
That is a serious question and deserves serious contemplation from everyone.
No one really cares what people do in private…
…until we start talking about sex with 20,000 men (or women).
Was Wilt Chamberlain a hero when he talked about the thousands of women he slept with?
Maybe to your average pervert he was.
When someone gets to 5-figures with sex partners, and we finance their lifestyle by paying them millions of our dollars, I think it is time for America to do a serious gut check and simply stop paying outrageous ticket prices to support deviant culture.
- Hollywood Is Launching a “Satirical” Movie About “Elites” Hunting and Killing Trump Supporters
- Hollywood tried to bury documentary about pedophilia in the film industry
- More Hollywood pedophiles unmasked; Sarah Silverman threatens netizens
- Hollywood Actress Charged with Sex Trafficking for Cult
- Pro-pedophilia messages now being embedded in Hollywood movies for CHILDREN
If you want to support Hollywood, that’s your business.
But keep in mind that these people are targeting YOUR CHILDREN.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison