Straight Out Of Nazi Germany: California Gestapo Force Vaccinate Mentally Handicapped (Video)
And notice how these neo-nazis are treating it, with applause! Mentally handicapped young people were forcibly jabbed with the experimental COVID injections in violation of the Nuremberg Code in California.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- America’s Frontline Doctor Simone Gold Warns Of Risks In “Experimental COVID Vaccine” (Video)
- Institute Believes CDC Violated Federal Law Concerning COVID Stats & Methods
- Dr. Carrie Madej On Hydrogels, DARPA Implantable Biosensors & The Coming Vaccine
- A History Of Vaccines To The Present Pfizer COVID Vaccine & Their Dangers With Dr. Carrie Madej
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
All of this was part of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s “Operation Homebound,” which states: “On January 7, 2021, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva put “Operation Homebound” into motion. A program designed to vaccinate the most underrepresented, homebound, and underserved disabled residents in our communities, including those experiencing homelessness.”
“We are administering the Johnson & Johnson (1 shot only) vaccine utilizing our deputy sheriff personnel who are certified paramedics and emergency medical technicians. LASD is working with local community based organizations like “Integrated Community Collaborative” and “Disability Voices United” to connect with LA County residents most in need, go to their residences, and provide them this life-saving opportunity.”
Notice they are administering the very injection that has been causing blood clots worldwide and has been put to halt in many. This is genocide no matter how much these people tell you they care. So, did the Nazis!
Here’s the video.
Everyone involved, we know who you are and when things start going bad for these people, and they will, you will be held accountable. Your knowledge or ignorance is without excuse at this point.
- America’s Frontline Doctors: Expose experimental COVID Vaccine Dangers
- Employer Mandated Vaccines, Informed Consent, & the Nuremberg Code
- Doctors & Nurses Take Heed: Nuremberg Medical Criminal Trials Should Not Be Repeated
- Teachers Sue Los Angeles School District Over Experimental COVID Injection Mandate, Which Is In Clear Violation of Nuremberg Code
According to The Nuremberg Code (1947), “The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
- The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment..
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
For more information see Nuremberg Doctor’s Trial, BMJ 1996;313(7070):1445-75.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media