Student Suspended from Public School for Wearing T-Shirt that Supports US Troops
An 8th grader from Dexter McCarty Middle School in Gresham, Oregon was recently kicked out of school for refusing to remove a t-shirt that proudly proclaims its support of our troops.
The shirt is from Jeff Foxworthy’s line of “redneck” clothing and simply shows a standard fallen soldier memorial (a pair of boots with a rifle and helmet), with the phrase “Standing for those who Stood for us.”
Alan Holmes was wearing the t-shirt while in school last week when one of the assistant principles saw the shirt and told him to remove it. Alan refused, and was eventually sent home. His parents stand behind his decision and believe that the school has acted both irrationally and unjustly. “Yeah, I’m proud of him,” Alan’s dad Charles Holmes said. “I would’ve done the same thing.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
While the school has refused to comment on the situation, they did release a statement saying that they do not believe an image of a gun is appropriate in a school setting. Alan found this response stupefying, “This isn’t relating the violence. The barrel is pointing down. It’s total gun safety.”
KPTV – FOX 12
This is the kind of idiocy that liberalism has forced upon our society. American students can’t wear t-shirts flying the American flag, they can’t honor fallen soldiers, they can’t pray together, they can’t make finger guns at lunchtime… but the school is free to give them condoms while encouraging them to participate in homosexual sex acts or get abortions without notifying their parents. We truly are living in an upside-down America.
*Article by Onan Coca