Stunning New Data: Vaccines now RAISE the risk of death from Covid
And still the Democrats are pushing this poison – on our children.
- UK Government Report: Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths Since April, 90% of Which Were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed
- Governor demands ALL Washington state employees be subject to Covid vaccine, booster requirements in perpetuity
- COVID Vaccines Increase Menstrual Irregularities Thousandfold, Fetal Abnormalities Hundredfold: Doctors’ VAERS Analysis
- 3-year-old girl dies of heart attack one day after taking COVID vaccine
- Here’s Why Officials Are Desperate to Get COVID Vaccine on Childhood Schedule Before ‘Emergency’ Ends
- CDC Caught Using False Data To Recommend Kids’ COVID Vaccine
- Vaccines for 6-Month-Olds ‘Makes Absolutely No Sense’: Dr. Jeffrey Barke
- Uruguay Judge Orders Pfizer And Government to Disclose Covid Vaccine Ingredients Immediately
- Publix Publicly Announced Its Refusal To Offer Vaccinations For Children Under 5
- MIT: COVID Vaccines ‘Significantly Associated’ with Spike in Heart Attacks in Young People
- Data Proves ‘Sudden Adult Death Syndrome’ Fiction Is Death by Covid Vaccination
- FDA Authorizes Emergency Use COVID Vaccine Boosters for Children Ages 5 -11
Stunning official Canadian data show vaccines now RAISE the risk of death from Covid
Vaccinated people are now more likely to be hospitalized or die from Covid, even after adjusting for fact they’re older than the unvaccinated, according to official government estimates from the Canadian province of Manitoba.
In May, the most recent month for which figures are available, only 9 percent of Covid deaths and 14 percent of hospital admissions in Manitoba occurred among unvaccinated people, even though they are 17 percent of the population.
Manitoba, which has about 1.4 million residents, also provides figures that are adjusted for the fact that vaccinated and boosted people tend to be older.
Those show that in May, vaccinated but unboosted people were about 50 percent more likely to be hospitalized or die of Covid than unvaccinated people. People who had received boosters had roughly the same risk of hospitalization or death as the unvaccinated.
(Red is unvaccinated, green is vaccinated, blue is boosted. See how the green bar is higher? That means vaccinated people are more likely to die of Covid. Otherwise, everything is fine.)
These figures and estimates differ markedly from those the Centers for Disease Control have provided for American Covid deaths. But they are likely to be far more accurate. American hospitals and health authorities classify Covid deaths and hospitalizations as occurring in the unvaccinated until proven otherwise.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller