Suicide or Arkancide? Special FBI Agent Sal Cincinelli Allegedly Killed Himself in Busy Nightclub — New Report Claims Otherwise
If you think back to last July there was a story in the news about Sal Cincinelli, an FBI Special Agent, killing himself in the middle of a busy Austin, TX nightclub.
At the time it seemed somewhat suspicious, but not overly so…
A report claims that witnesses to the bizarre dancefloor suicide of an FBI agent in an Austin nightclub were told to “keep quiet” about the incident.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, a former Wall Street broker, was one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors and also allegedly probed the finances of the Clinton Foundation.
Cincinelli, 41, was found with at least one gunshot wound inside the Container Bar in Austin, Texas when police arrived there shortly before midnight on July 16, reports the New York Post.
He had been out partying with FBI colleagues. The group had been drinking and dancing but Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself later in the evening in the middle of a crowded dancefloor. –Source
If a man kills himself on the dance floor of a busy nightclub there were bound to be some witnesses, but they were told to keep quiet.
Since he was an FBI Agent the story seemed plausible.
We also had this report back in July 2019…
An FBI agent, who was the brother of a New York Police Department officer accused in a murder-for-hire plot to kill her husband, has been found dead, and sources say that it is being investigated as a suicide.
Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, 41, was found with at least one gunshot wound inside the Container Bar in Austin, Texas on July 16.
Police arrived on the scene shortly before midnight after responding to a report of gunfire, according to a spokeswoman for the Austin Police Department.
Mr. Cincinelli joined the FBI in 2011 after being a former Wall Street trader. He was involved in leading financial-crime investigations in New York City before being promoted to Washington, DC and the headquarters of the FBI. –Source
Cincinelli’s suicide seemed a tad suspicious back in July, but we had no idea how deep this might have gone at the time.
A new report connects Cincinelli’s alleged suicide as a potential “Arkancide” to protect Hillary Clinton.
From Big League Politics:
A blockbuster report from True Pundit indicates that an FBI agent who committed “suicide” was involved in uncovering a massive Clinton foundation money-laundering conspiracy that allegedly plundered the U.S. Treasury out of billions.
FBI Special Agent Sal Cincinelli allegedly committed suicide last year in stunning news that shocked his family. Cincinelli was found dead at the Container Bar in Austin, Texas “with at least one gunshot wound” in July 2019. He had quit a life as a high-powered Wall Street trader to join the FBI and help clean up the corrupt financial industry.
Mike Moore, who writes at True Pundit under the alias Thomas Paine, broke the news on his podcast that Cincinelli may have lost his life due to his work investigating the Clintons.
“So we’re finding that deceased top FBI Special Agent Sal Cincinelli was a member of a team that was investigating the Clinton Foundation and had witnessed and investigated the fact that large amounts of money were being moved by Hillary Clinton through the Clinton Foundation, coming in coming out, that trace back to the State Dept. during the time that she was Secretary of State,” Moore said on his podcast.
“This is the first time or the first proof that anybody has that she was actually taking money from public money from the State Dept. while she was Secretary of State and moving it around to her cronies linked to the Clinton Foundation, the Clinton cartel and Cincinelli was part of the FBI who was looking into this,” he added. “And incredibly, this has been on the desk of Attorney General William Barr who hasn’t done anything with it.”
The allegations, which have been substantiated by sources that have spoken to True Pundit, are that billions in taxpayer dollars were taken from the U.S. Treasury and placed into the coffers of the Clinton Administration.
“We are talking about billions of dollars that were stolen, siphoned, funneled,” a top-level federal source said. “Not millions. Billions. It’s absolutely massive and other members of the Obama administration are involved.”
Surely The Clintons wouldn’t go so far as to kill anyone who had incriminating evidence against them. Mike Moore/Thomas Paine must be one of those crazy fake news guys. 😉
- Arkancide? As Another Kevin Spacey Accuser Mysteriously Dies, Let’s Not Forget the Perverted Spacey/Clinton Connection
- ARKANCIDE Coming to India? Singh Brothers Just Arrested, Have Deep & Dirty Ties to The Clintons
- Arkancide? Murder of Arkansas Senator Linda Collins-Smith linked to Epstein pedophilia and sex trafficking scandal
- Arkancide in Spain? Woman Found Dead Days After Accusing Bill Clinton Associate of Running a “Sex Slave Farm” – Death Ruled “Suicide”
- Arkancide: Journalist investigating Bill Clinton boy-rape found dead in DC hotel room
- Arkancide? Investigative Journalist Jen Moore Found Dead 1 Week After Interview Of Bill Clinton Rape Victim & Reporting To FBI & DOJ
- Was crash of Russian flight 6W703 another Arkancide?
- Arkancided? Congressman says ‘Suicide’ of GOP Operative Who Tried to Obtain Hillary Emails is “Awfully Suspicious”
- Arkancide: lawyer of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange dead
If the information from True Pundit is credible, I have no doubt that Sal Cincinelli had completed his Arkancide eligibility requirements.
The only question is whether he was accepted into the program.
Not everyone is important enough to be killed by the Clintons.
They have to pick their spots.
More Sal Cincinelli…
- Report: Witnesses Told to “Keep Quiet” About Suicide of FBI Agent on Dancefloor of Austin Nightclub
- FBI Agent Brother of Cop Accused of Murder-For-Hire Plot Found Dead – Investigated As Suicide
Rest in Peace Sal Cincinelli.
It sounds like he was one of the good guys.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison