Texans Sense Uvalde Cover-up After Cops Refuse To Turn Over Records & Video Footage
On Tuesday, we reported about a new video that showed Uvalde police with ballistic shields waiting nearly an hour before doing anything to help the children in that school or attempt to distract or kill the alleged shooter. Now, many Texans are calling it a cover-up after police have refused to release body cam footage from the officers on the scene.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Grab Your Complete Coil Or Foam Mattress System Complete With Sheets & Pillows! Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY To Save Up To 66%
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
The words used by Texas DPS Director Steve McGraw in a scathing evisceration of the police response in #Uvalde, specifically, the on-scene commander.
This is during testimony for special called Texas Senate committee meeting. pic.twitter.com/FUJSaDFvq9
— Chris Sadeghi (@chrissadeghi) June 21, 2022
Reporters were asked to leave Uvalde City Hall because people are intimidated by us. Texas legislators are meeting here with law enforcement behind closed doors. The fire marshal also told a local chaplain and father of a victim to exit from the building. pic.twitter.com/ukyTmtHbOt
— Shimon Prokupecz (@ShimonPro) June 20, 2022